Reviews for Broken Toys
Lozza2402 chapter 1 . 5/11
Good start, but maybe you should expand it a bit. Maybe add more descriptions/ make it more exciting. What if one day Tom decided to make the children more like the broken dolls? What if he'd been practicing (without realising) curses on the toys/children? Although this is quite good, I think it could be improved.
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Very real feeling in this story.
hallowgirlfrommars chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Always a sucker for creepy toys. Nice look at how Tom might have spent his years before Hogwarts.
partlysunny chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Lovely! Short and sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Powerful.
Kelsey Pearl chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
...This is a good drabble.
The QAS chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
So true.

Nice ending.
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
very good. i liked it a lot. also it was slightly creepy, but that might just be me :p
HollyVanDerBerg chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Omg! Another Tom drabble! So perfect!
Sachita chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
How beautifully-written. It really makes you feel for Tom. The description of the broken toys and how they resemble the little orphaned girls is fabulous. Kudos to you!
Jiraya K chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Creepy. So nicely written too. In a nice, creepy way. I think that one of the best part is the last sentence. The beginning is sad though, him not knowing an unsullied or unbroken toy. Then it gets creepy when the story launches into the description of said toys. But that last part? I couldn't help but grin. Kudos to you for bringing up so much with so little words. Thanks.
BriiDream chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Love the last paragraph. It sounds like Tom was more affected by the orphanage's conditions than he was willing to admit.
satoz chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
damn, that was a bit depressing

good though
Inkfire chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Wow, this was awesome

(pfff, sorry, I'm so repetitive...)
deleted9 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
That's rather heartbreaking in it's own way. Very good metaphor too, great job!