Reviews for Edoc'sil
SK chapter 54 . 2/23
Hey I know that you haven't posted in a long time, so you probably aren't going to see this but I just want to put it out there. I think you are a fantastic writer and I really appreciate the direction you have taken CP's work. I hope one day you are able to come back and finish what you've started. Keep on rocking!
-SK
graygirl chapter 54 . 1/24
Of course I already saw that the next bit did, in fact, not follow soon. I knew it when I started reading, but I read your story anyway.

You drew me right in with the first one, and I plunged into the follow up hoping that I'd at least get to see Arya and Murtagh succeed in bringing Eragon back.

And I did! I'm so glad.

Often, this felt like I was reading some myths and stories of Native American origin (I had a class once, wrote a paper about the Hopi and Navajo creation myths...).

But yet it was your own.

I loved it. I loved death as a person, and I loved it that there were consequences for Murtagh. Rhunon HAD told him he needed to die after all. And he will have to.

*sigh*

But I can see him come to terms with it. If only I could have read what and how you had pictured for Eragon to find out about it. How you had pictured Murtagh to deal with it. And Thorn.

And Nasuada.

And the possibilities of the friendship-love-hate-respect triangle of Arya-Eragon-Murtagh.

Loved that bit about Eragon feeling almost / slightly jealous. :)

I hope you are doing okay wherever you are. I don't know what kept you from finishing this or at least posting whatever unfinished parts you still had. It did seem and sound like you had most of the story outlined and almost ready.

I would love to read it - even just in note form or whatever. But you will have your reasons and I respect that, of course.

Thanks for giving me and others the parts that you did post.

For me, personally, you gave me something great. Not only an - even if unfinished - better ending to the real Inheritance Cycle (I never even bothered reading the fourth book after a friend told me about it...), but also something more precious:

You made me read again, really read. After over a year of not feeling like I could do it anymore - I know what that sounds like, but I had a baby and somehow life was just... so demanding..., but now I can do it again!

Thank you!

I hope death didn't catch you, and if he did, maybe somebody is already on their way to get you back. Somehow.

(I hope the reason for this being unfinished is writer's block, though, or falling out of love with the fandom, or just real life being super busy - in a good way, or growing up and out of writing fanfic. Not something gruesome.)

This, at least, will remain!

Still curious, though. I want to know what happens to Raltin, he's intriguing. And the other dragons and their riders.

And yes, what about Thorn? I'm in love with YOUR Thorn! He's how I wanted him to be, how I see him, too.

Thank you again!

It was a pleasure.

I wish you all the best.

Now what to read next...
graygirl chapter 4 . 1/24
I love your writing!

Gotta admit, I read Eldunari first and didn't review, even though it was such a great, beautiful story. (*gasp* / how outrageous!)

So few people seem to manage to write "ensemble fics" that don't just focus on their favorite character(s). You do! Which is why it feels like I'm reading a continuation of the actual book rather than a piece of fanfiction.

That is so fun, and refreshing!

It doesn't mean I don't have s favorite character, though. I do: it's Murthagh (duh. Although, that name... Who'd name a character Murtagh?!)

And in this chapter - again - you portray him in such a way that I feel like you might have just seen him exactly like I always did. You basically write what I would have loved to read in the actual book.

Arya's thoughts, her last lines, the "he's so sad," spaced out... I adored that! Beautiful!

As I loved your version of how he fell down and got struck by that lightning in the previous story. Eragon's death in Eldunari seemed so abrupt, so "blink and you miss it," so underwhelmingly unspectacular, but don't get me wrong, I loved that, too!

It's how death is and can be. It just happens. It isn't epic. It just is. And it is sad once it finally registers with you - which doesn't necessarily happen right away.

Just like how you wrote it.

I thought, wait a minute. He didn't really just die right now, did he? It can't be.

But he did.

But then he didn't.

*sigh*

Beautiful. Thanks!
TheBlondeBullet chapter 54 . 12/23/2014
I am completely and totally in love with this series! I started reading yesterday, and I couldn't sleep - I had to keep writing! Everything about these two stories is amazing- the language (you sound JUST like CP!), the sensory details, the flow, everything. This is the writing of someone who is meant for more than just fanfiction. Seriously. If you were to write a book, I'd read it in a heartbeat. Are you going to update this anytime soon? I can't wait to read more!
Dreamshadow102 chapter 54 . 10/26/2014
Please update. Please. Your story is amazing i read it none stop for 2 days. Please update
bob chapter 25 . 10/24/2014
You suck your t
last update was in 2010 and people are waiting
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
LORD WILDSKYSONG PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD UPDATE! YOU CANT LEAVE US LIKE THIS AND NOT UPDATE FOR TWO YEARS FINISH YOUR STORY PLEASEEEEEEEEE
dragonriderofold chapter 20 . 10/5/2014
This story is a wow! Congratulations to both of you. You have created a better ending of IC concerning Murtagh and Nasuada.
Camilinha chapter 54 . 9/30/2014
When I got to the end, I was like: OMG! Let me go straight to the next chapter... and then... there is no chapter... sniff... i cannot believe it! I saw that you havent updated in a realllly long time, do you still inted to finish the sory? Do you have it in another site with more chapters? PLEASE!
Guest chapter 54 . 9/8/2014
*waiting*
I've discovered I love this story... PLEASE UPDATE!
RedScotch444 chapter 9 . 8/24/2014
BOO ARYA! ARYA STINX! MURTAGH IS AWESOME! ARYA NEEDS A LIFE!
RedScotch444 chapter 8 . 8/24/2014