Reviews for Edoc'sil
Firewolfslayer chapter 1 . 7/3
It has been at least 4 years since you last updated.
Story.Lover.Jynger chapter 1 . 6/28
It literally hurts that this isn't finished!
WriteKnight chapter 2 . 6/5
Why oh why did you kill Eragon?! :(
Heart is Brom-ForFor
NoDabsAllowed chapter 54 . 5/5
NOOOOOOOOOOO
*sobs uncontrollably*
So close! 5-10 more chapters! C'mon, this story is magnificent! Why'd you leave us at that!?
rene2001 chapter 54 . 4/30
will it be continued?
jake alcock chapter 54 . 4/23
desperately need you too finish the series as i was dissapointed in inheritance and was more intrigued my your version please get back to me at :)?
WSS! Honestly can say that your story was easily some of the best fan fiction I have read recently, if not ever. I just wish you wouldn't continue to follow in other authors footsteps and not finish this story. 94 chapters of tier-1 grade quality content is too much effort to waste by not completing it. My reasons are selfish because I'm freaking enthralled by this, but I hope you change your mind :)
No... NO! I tore through this and Eldunari in less than a week only to find it like this! HOW COULD YOU STOP!? Why!? WHY!? (Uncontrollable sobbing)

I'll physically give you money if you pick up your pen- uh, keyboard, again!
torch507 chapter 1 . 4/6
I want more! Where are you!? Please! I don't love an Eragon story more than this one!
Airwalker1127 chapter 17 . 3/31
I loved eldunari and so far, edoc'sil. I'm guessing that the guide is King Evander, Arya's father.
Whirling chapter 54 . 2/8
Well! I all but devoured Edoc'sil and Eldunari over these past few days. Your storytelling skills are magnificent, and I was on the edge of my seat during a lot of scenes. Your words, particularly during the Traveler scenes, really struck a chord with me. I am excited to check out your other works. But I will admit that I am a bit worried about where you've disappeared to! You seemed to be on a roll with this fic, it seems weird that you would abandon it for years and years :( I hope everything is all right. And thank you for working hard on these stories and posting them here for people to read and enjoy. Best wishes!
Mystic chapter 54 . 12/24/2016
Really hope you continue this,beautiful story ;(
sprtgln chapter 54 . 11/21/2016
Hi! How are you? Are you alright?
Please come back soon!
Galby's Tablet chapter 54 . 8/23/2016
;n; has been 4 yrs. Good Story. Better When Finished. on 3' hours of sleep.
Can't spell. Fone bad splellling. U good writer. Omg spellcheck worked.
1,834 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »