Reviews for Masquerade
Guest chapter 27 . 2/11/2013
Amazing story. Thanks for sharing.
Lolly86 chapter 27 . 10/21/2012
Read it a million times. It is one of the BtVS FFic classics.
Love it. Just as brilliant as ever.
clandestinequeen chapter 27 . 8/14/2009
-\-What ever his reasons were for lying to her, Buffy would never be able forgive the good-looking Englishman for his deceit and dishonesty. He had taken advantage of her when she had been at her lowest and that in itself was unforgivable.

For a second she felt a flicker of grief. In different circumstances they might have become friends, but that could never happen now, any chance of a friendship was ruined.-\-

Clear interpretation to S6 relationship there, nicely done. This was one of those stories that just seemed to draw the reader in completely like a horror movie filled adrenaline rush, I was on the verge of madness trying to quell my want to skip ahead and find out if they live happily ever after. heh heh.

Pity you don’t write anymore as I look forward to reading the rest of your ’ll be missed in our B/A writer land. :(
BloodyPasion chapter 27 . 2/15/2009
okay, not the way i thought it would end...it's so sad that will died...and such a bad luck that darla didn't...but either way, it's a great, exciting chapter...hope you'll write a sequel...
bb-4ever chapter 27 . 1/29/2008
excellent fic. WOW darla's evil without being a vampire isn't she. how could buffy and liam have been so blind to what she was doing. glad their love conquered all. can't believe that darla survived though. love the last line sounds very much like a sequel's in the offering. look forward to it and other fics from you. well done enjoyed.
Buffy4592 chapter 27 . 6/22/2005
WOW! i can't believe that u dont wanna update ne thing ne more! y? ok so u mite not have the time but the only word that i can think of 2 describe the feeling i have 4 ur story rite now is WOW! i think a sequal would b FANTASTIC but u said that itll neva happen so, thanx 4 da GREAT story!
buffygirl52789 chapter 27 . 7/10/2004
Wow. OMG. That was simply one of the best stories I have ever read. Truly amazing. I loved the suspense, I have never been on the edge of my seat while reading a fanfic that much. I also loved the cameos by all our favorite characters, like Gunn the cab driver. I was really scared at the end that you were going to do something really evil, but thank god you let them be happy. This was just an overrall amazing story, one I am sure I will return to read over again. The only thing is that WE NEED A SEQUEL! You can't leave it so open and then quit writing! You have a real talent, please don't let it go to waste. Congratulations on an excellent story.

~Erin
sparethetragic chapter 27 . 12/24/2003
Kim, this'll always be my favorite fic. Would you mind teribly if I took it and put it on my website? You can email me back
B/A forever!
Gretchen chapter 27 . 9/30/2003
LOVED this fic! Is there a sequel to it? I mean, DARLA didn't die!
Eternal Darkness chapter 27 . 5/11/2003
Ok, I read hundreds of fanfictions, but this story is the best ever in my *young* life.

It's one of thoses story which you HAVE to finish, start to finish. This story is sweet, bittersweet, breath taking and a tear-jerker.

Good work.
DarlingVioletta777 chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
Is it alright if I post this story directly onto my site? The site is not set up yet, but will be soon!

Email me if you have any problems.
blowfish20 chapter 27 . 7/25/2002
i just read the last part, oh my gosh, how could you do that and leave it hanging. i know you said that you would stop writing, but i hope you continue this someday. The ending was so unexpected i would have never thought to do that. You wrote a great story, very original, it drew me in from the first chapter. I hope you come back to writing.
Kim3 chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
Thank you all for the feedback. It's nice to know that most readers enjoyed the story LOL. I'm really sorry but there is not going to be a sequel. (or any other fanfic for that matter) Sadly, I really don't have the time or the passion to write any more (That was why the ending took so long to complete) Once again, *thanks so much* for taking the time to read Masquerade. K. H :):)
Onomatopoetic chapter 27 . 7/18/2002
Disappointing ending. I waited a long time for this one, you were updating fine for a while then you took absolutely ages to finish up, and I lost interest. I just stumbled upon the end today and I didn't care for it. It seemed thrown together and rather boring. Also, I suggest you review the rules on punctuating dialogue. You had so many simple mistakes in your dialogue punctuation that it gave me a headache. It really isn't that difficult to get right. Go to any good grammar site and look it up, then remember it.
Chloe chapter 27 . 7/16/2002
Jeez, pull something like that...as long as it means a sequel! I love this story. You've got talent. Just don't wait too long to write more...