Reviews for Hangman
SparxFlame chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
Gah, this is amazing! I love your characterisations of everyone, especially Prussia. This is such a wonderful fic... Any chance we'll be getting that promised third chapter, or has this somewhat died a death? :(
Peridot Tears chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
GRAH, UPDATE, DAMN YOU. -Flails- I. WANT. OH. MY. GOD. WHAT. IS. THIS.

Aha, I love this Lithuania-Prussia interaction ;_; Sweet serendipity~ Aru~

I'm sorry I haven't reviewed in so long~ ;_;

BUT PLEASE UPDATE~ ;_;

~PT
Eliza Aacher chapter 2 . 11/25/2010
Argh! Cliffhanger!

Another great chapter- traumatising for all involved, but you sure know how to write. ;)
sakimidare chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
first off, I dont really agree with this portrayal of Russia. Which only makes it a better compliment to your way of writing that I like this story. Though there is lil scope for char development, the interactions and interpretetions are fabulousw
PeanutButer chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
yay! you updated. i love this story thankz! :-)
Eliza Aacher chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
This was excellent! You write very well.

I loved your interpretation of the characters- Prussia was just brilliant, he was excatly how I've always imagined him and Russia was spot on.

You also managed to keep the tension in the work, so great job. Looking forward to part two. :)
Cannibalistic Brat chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
This... this is so much of a blood win. !D:

Poor, poor Gilbert.
0ptimuspenguin chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Heeeeeeee I liked it :D
DearlyBeloved-13 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Oh, please update soon! This made me squirm so much, but it was so good!

Russia and Prussia were scarily and awesomely in character, respectively X3

OwO; my back feels sore...
vine chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
It is not hard, I'm afraid, to creep me out, with a fic. It takes a lot more to make me shiver, but it does happen.

What you had me doing here? Holding my breath, and letting it out in a gasp at the end? Yeah. That is not something that has happened before. Ever. So... congratulations?

Honest, though. Like... I dunno if you like swears, so I won't just drop the F bomb on ya. But this was very creepy, very tense. You mentioned Matthew... brilliantly. It was perfectly subtle. Sometimes in writing people forget the jumps a mind can make without being told anything... And yes, it was just perfectly said. Or, left unsaid, in this case.

I will gladly wait for the next chapter. I have a feeling it will be more than worth it.

~vine
Peridot Tears chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Now that...is hard O_O

...What can I say...I do look forward to more...and I'll never look at Hangman the same way again O_o

~PT
Micadene chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Oh my GAWD Ivan's so horrid and bloody, even more so than usual!

This idea was incredible, both in terms of gory-ness and plot-iness(Okay, my English sucks!)~~

Shout-out to the world—

PRUSSIA ROCKS~!YEAH!
Arin chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
/breathes in./ DAMN. That was AWESOME. Just bloody AWESOME.

:) Loves it.