Reviews for When the time is right
csiAngel chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
I'm pretty sure I remember writing a review of this! Maybe I read it just before I fell asleep. Lol! Anyhoo, I love this. I like Cal looking at their relationship, reasoning that maybe they already have all they're meant to have, but being determined to cling to a dream of more. Aww. Love.
UseYourWords chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
That was lovely! Poor Cal. He needs to grow a set and just go for it. LOL! I love your stories! You rock my world!

VivaJen chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I absolutely loved it. I couldnt have been reading any faster :) You should think about making this into a series
FritzKebab chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Terrific! I loved it!
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Great story! So angsty but with just enough hope:)
Kat's in the cradle chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
This was a great little insight into Cal's psyche! I think it's very pertinent (and not often addressed) that everyone would think that if two people feel the same about one another, getting them together would be simple. I'm very glad you decided to write and share this. Good luck with your writing! ]
Luvdapup chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
so amazing. it was just written so well and im glad i've gotten the chance to read it :)
MidnightOfTheSoul chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
So I read this, then I thought for a bit, then I read it again. Because this is more of a thinky piece, not a squeal in fangirly joy piece and it requires that kinda contemplation.

I know the actors, specifically TR, have mentioned that it's often an issue of timing for them. You explained that so well here that... ugh, can't even explain, but - very well. I think you're certainly correct in pointing out that what happens if the right man comes and sweeps her off her feet? Of the two, it'd be much more likely for Foster to get into one of those types of relationships. Cal - well, I got the feeling that even though his relationship with Zoe was mercurial at best, he'd have toughed it out because he loved her. From here on out, I can't see him in any longterm relationship because of the women he's attracted to. Which brings me to my next issue: I know Honey basically alluded to Foster being his ideal woman and he may think he's not good enough for her, but on the side of attraction and love for her - why does he have it? Is it because she always forgives him and because she's loyal to a fault?

Basically, I'm curious as to why they love each other. Cal clearly isn't an easy man to love, and from what we've seen, Foster really isn't his type. So... I think right now they're on the border of that Eros type love but it's more based in Storge or the affectionate love born out of familiarity and similar interests. Oy, I'm going to stop because you probably think I'm crazy. Sorry for hijaking the review to wax philosophical.

Great work, very lovely.
sexyscientist chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Loved this! Fantastic portrayal of the mind ramblings of Lightman :)
StepFurther chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
beautiful story! i definitely loved it! "Sometimes the desire to just grab her and pull her close to him, to kiss her, hug her, whisper in her ear how much he loves her, is so strong, he isn't sure he'll be able to resist it" - so sweet!

really cute and simply awesome!
binhereb4 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Truely amazing and beautiful piece of writing - just pure pefection.
SassyCop chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Perfect-as always! You are always so spot on with Cal and his thinking.