Reviews for Did You Myth Me?
Bookworm Gal chapter 11 . 11/29/2012
Dude, you are my hero. There are not enough stories for this fandom and you did an awesome job with this. I absolutely love Skeeve and Aahz. And you did a great job at portraying them.
kimi-lee22 chapter 11 . 10/15/2012
I really enjoyed it. I loved how it was Earth. I'm actually writing a little fic about the Myth guys with Earth as well. well the main character is from Earth. Any ways this was good! Its a shame they didn't get to meet the author though, but cool that they found a fan. I loved it Its so going in my favorites so I can read it again.
tricorvus chapter 11 . 6/18/2012
My better half turned me onto Robert Asprin & his Mythadventures. I turned him onto fanfiction. He found this and said to read it. So I have. This is easily as good as RA his own self. I approve hugely.
Magirl0413 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
awsome i loved the story. It was an interesting concept
L Bradford chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Nice idea! The stream of consciousness was a little abrupt, but I liked it so far! I'm all for the wild card that is Aahz with powers. I'm interested in the job the team took, too. Bunny must have had a reason for accepting it, since Skeeve's morality has mostly rubbed off on all of the team enough to keep them from the really bad stuff. I wonder if that will come up later? I'm glad to see new writers in the Myth fandom!