Reviews for Streets of Chicago
xVivaLaSydney chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
this is my new favorite story(:

iloveeee it'

update soon

xToya
idzit chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I so love this story!It's dumb,it's cute,it's cool and it has waffles in it!Write more!
Juniper11 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
This was actually rather sad and I really ahve no idea what's going to happen. Poor Sasusaku.
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I really do love your Chicago stories, I really do (no matter how much you hate it, which you shouldn't because it's fantastic).

But more importantly, I'm really sorry to hear that about your brother, and I hope his condition gets better soon. If you ever need someone to talk to - even if it's with a stranger, like me - feel free to PM, okay? :)

Keep writing, because it's really epic what you're doing.
midnightwaters chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Wow i recently discovered your Chicago series and they are awesome. I can't wait for the next installment.
cherryblossoms4spring chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
hahaha great story XD

imma b looking forward to the next one
omnimous chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
aww [ stupid itachi
Oozaru chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
God I love Sakura's personality :D
CumulusCloud chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I have to review this, because it's just too perfect. I love it! The Chicago series is romantic, funny, cute, actiony, and all that good stuff. Oh, and one day I plan to go to Chicago and find a sexy gangster boyfriend for myself. Just sayin.
Tapiioca chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Such a wonderful fanfic... *O*

The idea of the Naruto characters being gangsters is genius.

Please update soon. :D
NONAME. But I like your story chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Okay, I never review stories. I'm only reviewing this story because:

oo1.) I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOOOOOVE this series. It's hilarious, it's cute, it's awesome. Always makes me snortgiggle. Puh-leez, the real question is how can you NOT love the Chicago! verse? I love it. It's awesome. And it makes my day. Um, like helloooo, it's beautiful. Okay, you obviously get my endearing love for this story, but I gotta say, I LOVE IT. :D

oo2.) You are an amazing author. I read some of your other stories, and, DUDE... wow. Just, wow. Looooooove you!

oo3.) I don't actually have a third point, but might as well continue on with it since I already typed it and I'm too lazy to press the darned backspace button. (I know, I know. The button's not that far but DARN IT, my fingers will complain.)

Anyhoozers, I just wanted to let you know that I love your stories.

LOVE (YOU AND YOUR STORIES),

A faithful reader.
Girl-chama chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Don't hate it, and don't worry if you can figure out something to follow up with. There are no obligations here :)

Still, Sakura's inner monologue is cheery and keeps things light and funny. Itachi IS a tool, and Sasuke is awesome. Team Sakura is really kicking tail and taking names.

Keep up the good work!
The Disappeared chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Ouch...bipolar. Good luck with that. My dad actually has the unfortunate habit of falling in love with a lot of bipolar women (apparently they're particularly attractive? who knows...), so my experience with bipolar disorder has been a bit tainted by that fact, but I know it's tough to cope with. I wish you and your family the best.

On a fanfiction related note, you're reopening Chicago!verse? YEAH! The feel of this fic was a bit off - not badly or anything, but it was. To your credit, though, it may have been my inability to slow down - it was like I was reading on fast forward or something. Can't explain why, though... But I did enjoy the fic - it made me laugh out loud, literally. Great job! :)
anundecidedteen chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I would forgo the site if I could spend the entire summer in China! (Just don't get kidnapped by those people who like to...kidnap people, girls specifically?...idk I watched an HBO thing once...) anywho, these things are hilarious! Sakura is funny, silly, slightly annoying and yet really smart. Perfect combination.

Sasuke on the other hand reminds me of Edward Cullen (yes, I went there) with his anal "I must protect you" but "I don't want you to be like me!" and he is a lot like the emo Sasuke in the actual Naruto series. It is interesting how you have such silly, funny, and random comments, yet around it you have some pretty serious- or gangster?- stuff going on. I'm sorry about your brother, that sucks and I hope he learns to live with it? that sounds really harsh, and now I feel mean but there isn't a cure for bipolar. I hope they come up with a cure for bipolar. There not mean. I don't mean to make fun of your brother's situation, that is really serious and I hope he is okay. Your humor is actually funny, unlike those people who obviously try and epically fail. I know I couldn't do it so snaps. Can't wait til you get back to update. Until then, have fun in China, avoiding the kidnapping people.
thedreadedlurgy chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Sorry to hear about your bro- I know someone who's bipolar too. You get used to it, though. The meds help a ton.

ANYWAY. Great to see you back to your writing. We've all missed you terribly. I can't wait to see the one where Sakura meets Sasuke's parents (is it the next one?) :)

Remember that loves ya!