Reviews for Streets of Chicago
lauchoco92 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
i dont really care if you didnt like it.. i certainly loved it!

come onnn bring us a neww chap

pleease

pleeasee

pleeeaaseeee :DD::DD::D:D:D
closetbookworm chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Can't wait for the new installment.
Jenna chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Oh my God, this is awesome beyond words *-* I loved it so much! Please, update it soon, I can't wait to read more :)

10/10
Scarlet Amaranth chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
That was sweet. Can't wait for the next one!
xoxgreenxox chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
please update )
FFReader0 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
I was waiting for a new Chicago!verae and this one was pretty funny...in a good way! :D
gee chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
awesome story. by the way i can do the worm. sorry just had to add that
fireblazie chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
AHH I thought there were no more fics in Chicago-verse so imagine how excited I was when I saw this!

LOL to Sakura trying to spin on her head. She is such an adorable little spaz, isn't she?

AND NARUTO! Hee. I was wondering if you'd write him in. Will you be bringing Kakashi in, too? I'd love to see him :D And Shikamaru because I love that guy. Ahh.

Love the fact that Sasuke recognizes Sakura's "I-want-waffles" voice, lol. And Itachi at the end showing that he, erm, cares? In a weird way? Half-expected a forehead-flick-slash-poke thing XD

Anyhoo. Am so into this Chicago-verse, so I shall eagerly await the next installment :D
xVivaLaSydney chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
this is my new favorite story(:

iloveeee it'

update soon

xToya
idzit chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I so love this story!It's dumb,it's cute,it's cool and it has waffles in it!Write more!
Juniper11 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
This was actually rather sad and I really ahve no idea what's going to happen. Poor Sasusaku.
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I really do love your Chicago stories, I really do (no matter how much you hate it, which you shouldn't because it's fantastic).

But more importantly, I'm really sorry to hear that about your brother, and I hope his condition gets better soon. If you ever need someone to talk to - even if it's with a stranger, like me - feel free to PM, okay? :)

Keep writing, because it's really epic what you're doing.
midnightwaters chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Wow i recently discovered your Chicago series and they are awesome. I can't wait for the next installment.
cherryblossoms4spring chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
hahaha great story XD

imma b looking forward to the next one
omnimous chapter 1 . 7/29/2010