Reviews for Streets of Chicago
Checkers Lime Viola chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Dang I missed your spazzy, hilarious, and waffle-loving Chicago!verse shorts.

Thanks for this it gave me my smile for the day :)
Alaynna chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
LOVE. Absolutely love. Please please please, for the love of everything good, continue!
showmetehluurve chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Wow. That was just.. Wow.

I can't wait for the next installment. Update soon, yeah? :D
IPreferLemonPie chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Oh. My. Sasuke.

It was awesome. I looved it. Poor MY Sasuke-kun... * *

Pweez put the next chap ASAP pretty pweez. I need it. YOU ARE AWESOME. FAVES3

P.D: my review would be longer but i really gotta go now! Sayou!
KennyFinnster chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
It's too bad that you can't update anytime soon because you story is wonderful and I am now dieing to find out what may happen in the next story to the the Chicago verse. Either way I'll wait for as long as I have to.
foresttree chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Love the verses, love the original, Love love love.

I understand your problems with your brother - my brother is ADHD and dyslexic, and I'm dyslexic and suspicion bipolar.

So, keep holding on.

Now I am off to read your other stories. :D
sasukes chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
SO. I FUCKING LOVE SAKURA HERE.

YEAH.

SHE'S AMAZING.

WAIT. YOU'RE AMAZING.

BECAUSE THIS IS WIN.

AND SASUKE *drools*
IneffablyKT chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Wow. This was really crazy. And as much as I liked it...I kinda had this weird fantasy after reading this that, I don't know...Sakura somehow manages to get a hold of Itachi's gun and pistol-whip him with it and suddenly becomes totally legit-gangtah-queen material. Yeah. Like I said, I don't know. But I loved this! I hate to think that nothing will be updated all summer, but I know your stuff is always worth waiting for, especially Chicago!verse stuff. Have fun in China! :D
souhoku chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Aw. This was great. Sakura is so random.

Sorry about your brother. :(

You're going to China? I've always wanted to go there! Have fun! :)
Hazel817 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
That was cute... :) Great start btw...
kerapal bubbles chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Oh well have fun In la Chine! (that's French for China) and do be careful of what you eat; i heard they serve dog and sheep penis there. XD

But, as always, I adored your next Chicago!verse. I just find it...fascinating! :D aand loverly, so...yeah. :) MORE PLZKTHX!
Mrs. Story chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
You. Are. Awesome. You completely appeal to my sense of humor, and you're a fantastic writer to boot. Enjoy China :P
Hitomi Star chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
"Little brother."

And then they start shooting.

Just kidding. Seriously, guys, jaykay. LMFAO

Awe and I'm sorry about your brother. And I don't know why you hate this, I loved it!

Well I'll be patient because at least you gave su the heads up :)
antlercrown chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Ooooh, it's nice to read your works again. I've missed them. Especially the humor.

I absolutely adore this series...you've done such an amazing job. Now I can't wait for the next one. I love how every one is just different from one another :)

I'm sorry to hear about your brother. ):

I also hope that you have a nice time in China.

You're a great writer :)

-zanibarr
Withafullmetalheart chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
oh my jesus! this update absolutely made my day! i love the Chicago verse! thank you thank you thank you!
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »