Reviews for Streets of Chicago
theforesttree chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Love the verses, love the original, Love love love.

I understand your problems with your brother - my brother is ADHD and dyslexic, and I'm dyslexic and suspicion bipolar.

So, keep holding on.

Now I am off to read your other stories. :D
a warrior queen chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
SO. I FUCKING LOVE SAKURA HERE.

YEAH.

SHE'S AMAZING.

WAIT. YOU'RE AMAZING.

BECAUSE THIS IS WIN.

AND SASUKE *drools*
IneffablyKT chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Wow. This was really crazy. And as much as I liked it...I kinda had this weird fantasy after reading this that, I don't know...Sakura somehow manages to get a hold of Itachi's gun and pistol-whip him with it and suddenly becomes totally legit-gangtah-queen material. Yeah. Like I said, I don't know. But I loved this! I hate to think that nothing will be updated all summer, but I know your stuff is always worth waiting for, especially Chicago!verse stuff. Have fun in China! :D
souhoku chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Aw. This was great. Sakura is so random.

Sorry about your brother. :(

You're going to China? I've always wanted to go there! Have fun! :)
Hazel817 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
That was cute... :) Great start btw...
kerapal bubbles chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Oh well have fun In la Chine! (that's French for China) and do be careful of what you eat; i heard they serve dog and sheep penis there. XD

But, as always, I adored your next Chicago!verse. I just find it...fascinating! :D aand loverly, so...yeah. :) MORE PLZKTHX!
Mrs. Story chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
You. Are. Awesome. You completely appeal to my sense of humor, and you're a fantastic writer to boot. Enjoy China :P
Hitomi Star chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
"Little brother."

And then they start shooting.

Just kidding. Seriously, guys, jaykay. LMFAO

Awe and I'm sorry about your brother. And I don't know why you hate this, I loved it!

Well I'll be patient because at least you gave su the heads up :)
antlercrown chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Ooooh, it's nice to read your works again. I've missed them. Especially the humor.

I absolutely adore this series...you've done such an amazing job. Now I can't wait for the next one. I love how every one is just different from one another :)

I'm sorry to hear about your brother. ):

I also hope that you have a nice time in China.

You're a great writer :)

-zanibarr
MYinnerNINJA chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
oh my jesus! this update absolutely made my day! i love the Chicago verse! thank you thank you thank you!
precarious mind chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Yessss. Waffles. (I ate them for breakfast this morning LOL.)

Stop being so witty. Really, your Sakura is crazy funny. And awesomely random. Love it. Poor Sasuke has much patience.

Anyway. Great job, great universe you created. I'm liking the action-y parts too.

Aww, sorry about your brother. That must be really hard. :(

But have fun in Chinaaaa!

:D
Moonwaterpetal chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Freaking love the Chicago!verse style. It pretty much rocks.
atrociously beautiful chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Coolio yo! I lurved it.

You should totally update in like 6 months!
EWHH its Kenna chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
hee :)
zagoorian athena chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I always did like your Chicago stories. For some reason, Sakura's utter randomness and silliness (though irritating on most characters) suits her quite well, and I find it to be rather funny. Especially the waffles part in this fic. LOL. And I adore how Sasuke's all gangster-y and dark and mysterious and shit yet still manages to love Sakura in such a sweet way-you portray their relationship in a very non-cliche manner and I have to commend you for that.

So great job on this story and here's hoping to more Chicagoverse fics from you! :D
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »