Reviews for Streets of Chicago
A Recreant's Quiddity chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
...I swear I love the Chicago!verse trilogy. Hehe. It's awesome and funny, and please try to update once in the summer...

Have fun in China ! :D
MidnightCherryBlossomCat chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
WOW THIS IS GREAT!

Can't wait to read what happens next!
try2shine chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Seriously... I don't even know where to begin... Why are your stories SO INGENIOUS? They're frickin' amazing! This one had me cracking up soooooo many times, I can't even say them all! XD You're an amazing writer, and I love how you made Sakura funny! It's awesome! oooohh~ yeah. Can't wait for more! thanks for making my day with this story
bloocheeze chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
I can't believe I didn't see this earlier D: Anyway! I'm happy to see you updating :) I didn't know you were going to continue the Chicago!verse so I was pleasantly surprised to see this ahaha.

As always, I love your Sakura. Too bad she's not like this in the series ): And eeee, finally some ~conflict~ with Akatsuki and Sakura's presence in Sasuke's life \o/! I love conflict, aha.

I love your writing ;A; It's full of snark and humor and I've been missing it lately ;;;; And omg, that's pretty intense with your brother ): Hopefully, you guys can pull through and adjust! :3

Also. 你到中国吗?玩得高兴! :D (lol I've forgotten most of my Chinese so I don't even know of that'd right or not gkdlsgjksd OTL;;;)
Checkers Lime Viola chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Dang I missed your spazzy, hilarious, and waffle-loving Chicago!verse shorts.

Thanks for this it gave me my smile for the day :)
Alaynna chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
LOVE. Absolutely love. Please please please, for the love of everything good, continue!
showmetehluurve chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Wow. That was just.. Wow.

I can't wait for the next installment. Update soon, yeah? :D
IPreferLemonPie chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Oh. My. Sasuke.

It was awesome. I looved it. Poor MY Sasuke-kun... * *

Pweez put the next chap ASAP pretty pweez. I need it. YOU ARE AWESOME. FAVES3

P.D: my review would be longer but i really gotta go now! Sayou!
KennyFinnster chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
It's too bad that you can't update anytime soon because you story is wonderful and I am now dieing to find out what may happen in the next story to the the Chicago verse. Either way I'll wait for as long as I have to.
foresttree chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Love the verses, love the original, Love love love.

I understand your problems with your brother - my brother is ADHD and dyslexic, and I'm dyslexic and suspicion bipolar.

So, keep holding on.

Now I am off to read your other stories. :D
sasukes chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
SO. I FUCKING LOVE SAKURA HERE.

YEAH.

SHE'S AMAZING.

WAIT. YOU'RE AMAZING.

BECAUSE THIS IS WIN.

AND SASUKE *drools*
IneffablyKT chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Wow. This was really crazy. And as much as I liked it...I kinda had this weird fantasy after reading this that, I don't know...Sakura somehow manages to get a hold of Itachi's gun and pistol-whip him with it and suddenly becomes totally legit-gangtah-queen material. Yeah. Like I said, I don't know. But I loved this! I hate to think that nothing will be updated all summer, but I know your stuff is always worth waiting for, especially Chicago!verse stuff. Have fun in China! :D
souhoku chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Aw. This was great. Sakura is so random.

Sorry about your brother. :(

You're going to China? I've always wanted to go there! Have fun! :)
Hazel817 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
That was cute... :) Great start btw...
kerapal bubbles chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Oh well have fun In la Chine! (that's French for China) and do be careful of what you eat; i heard they serve dog and sheep penis there. XD

But, as always, I adored your next Chicago!verse. I just find it...fascinating! :D aand loverly, so...yeah. :) MORE PLZKTHX!
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »