Reviews for To Survive: Alliances
forgetti chapter 34 . 12/22/2014
damm! shep went full renegade here
mordreek chapter 109 . 7/18/2014
Second time through, just as amazing as the first. Cannot thank you enough for such an amazing story. You are truly an inspiration.
Talimancer chapter 13 . 5/10/2014
No problems with the neocortex or the primal, but ancient Quarians aren't like that. They are not aggressive predators. They don't even have claws, they have nails like us. Ancient Quarians were peaceful, docile creatures, like cows. They didn't hunt or eat meat but had a mostly vegan diet. They most certainly did not growl.
M. Upshur chapter 109 . 4/15/2014
Fantastic story. I loved every chapter, though if would have liked some more resolution to the conflict with Daro' Xen. Still, I'm glad I took the time to read your stories. Bloody well done.
Loleroler chapter 106 . 4/1/2014
Chapter 106 is so fucking epic, i almost cried at the end, i never tought before that i can get such feelings just from reading a story which even isnt in my mother language
Wing Omega chapter 45 . 12/17/2012
One thing that doesn't make sense to me and I'm hoping you can clear up. Cerberus is not only able to produce a duplicate of the most advanced frigate model in the Systems Alliance fleet but able to upgrade the design and produce that model. But somehow the entirety of the rest of the fleet, including the flagship, consists of old refurbished ships? That seems like a very large discrepancy.
A2C2G chapter 89 . 10/30/2012
Well done. Good writing. Grammatical errors here and there, but for all I know those are gone by terminus.
Br2nd66 chapter 46 . 10/13/2012
I agree if you pay attention in the game garrus scraps the original cerburus gun and put in a thanics cannon which destroyed a collector ship in 2 shots which is about 100 to 150 times bigger than the normady and the thanix are turian not human suck it bitch
InsidiousAgent chapter 24 . 10/11/2012
And I continue to be baffled by your attention to detail regarding the quarians. Good chapter!
InsidiousAgent chapter 13 . 10/10/2012
Fascinating food for thought.
InsidiousAgent chapter 9 . 10/10/2012
Great read so far! Love the work you've put into the quarian culture. I've only read this far (first installment included) and the only thing I'm missing so far is a bit more detail on quarian physiology(because I'm curious, not pervy), but I guess that will come up in later chapters.

I might consider using some of your bits on quarian culture myself, if that is alright with you? I don't quite feel like building it from scratch and yours is really good.

Insidious out.
sdanny5m chapter 109 . 9/27/2012
Hey there Calinstel I just have to say that this was an Amazing story to read. Your story shows how much work you put in it, Quality work. I like how you delve into Tali's and the quarians culture and nice going with the quarian words it all really made this story come to life. I found myself eager to keep reading the next chapter. Don't worry about the rambling you feared ... The more writing the better. Lol. All in all it was an Amazing story and thanks for writing it. It was a pleasure to read.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/15/2012
Dude I absolutely love your stories definitly made my weekend. Just wish i didnt read so fast so i could enjoy this more.
Kel'Zorah vas nar Rannoch chapter 108 . 9/10/2012
I have just finished reading...GREAT JOB AND WELL DONE!
I will definitly be reading Terminus...*loads page*
Kel'Zorah vas nar Rannoch chapter 85 . 9/9/2012
Congratulations again for the effort you have put into this fic. I suspect that quite a bit of research was involved in this most recent entre I have discoverd.
Also, I seem to forget that this a fic and not a published novel as I read through it. Good job!