Reviews for To Survive: Alliances
TheLastReckoning chapter 13 . 8/3
I thought this chapter, specifically the interaction between Tali and Shepard when she was in her primal state, was very intriguing. Very creative idea, executed brilliantly.
Revliledpembroke chapter 105 . 5/29
What right have the Geth to dictate terms? Well, they currently are in possession of the planets in question. The last time your two groups fought, you were nearly exterminated. The only reason you weren't is because the Geth didn't want to drive a species to extinction. They have the superior force. And, if this were the Rachni or the Krogan after 300 years of conquering, and then they suddenly offered to let everything go back to pre-war lines as long as you left them alone, don't you think you'd be relieved the fighting was over and accept it, no matter how wary of traps you might be? What right do you have to demand anything from a foe that is offering simple terms to GET YOUR PLANET BACK?! All you have to do to return home is LEAVE THE GETH ALONE! THAT ISN'T DIFFICULT! You're treating like they are asking for your firstborn child for the next 100 generations.
Revliledpembroke chapter 104 . 5/29
More should be added to Shep's rant. Something like "It's very simple. You leave the geth alone and they will leave you alone. They will move their platforms away from the former Quarian planets, and you agree to wait the miniscule amount of time it takes to do so. Or you go back to wandering in spaceships near collapse that leave your entire species just a hairsbreadth from extinction. I'd take the deal. The conditions are not onerous, and as to the wait time, what is four years compared to 300?"
Revliledpembroke chapter 100 . 5/29
Here's how I think Shep should have handled the situation..."Oh, ok, you want me to go, and I'll go. I guess you don't want to end your 300 year exile and return to your homework. That's cool. I didn't need to risk my life and that of my mate by working with and contacting the Geth to discuss a mutually beneficial peace treaty. But since I accidentally violated that bit of protocol because I, a member of a species that has only been in space for 40 years, can't speak your language, it means that you don't want any little bit of what I offer. Good luck wandering the galaxy for the next 300 years!"
Revliledpembroke chapter 98 . 5/29
Yeah, I didn't like the confrontation with the Moros. It was written well, up until the bit where you had Shepard become angry with himself for killing Cerberus. He was firing on an enemy vessel that had fired on a ship under his protection. That merits a death sentence.
forgetti chapter 34 . 12/22/2014
damm! shep went full renegade here
mordreek chapter 109 . 7/18/2014
Second time through, just as amazing as the first. Cannot thank you enough for such an amazing story. You are truly an inspiration.
Talimancer chapter 13 . 5/10/2014
No problems with the neocortex or the primal, but ancient Quarians aren't like that. They are not aggressive predators. They don't even have claws, they have nails like us. Ancient Quarians were peaceful, docile creatures, like cows. They didn't hunt or eat meat but had a mostly vegan diet. They most certainly did not growl.
M. Upshur chapter 109 . 4/15/2014
Fantastic story. I loved every chapter, though if would have liked some more resolution to the conflict with Daro' Xen. Still, I'm glad I took the time to read your stories. Bloody well done.
Loleroler chapter 106 . 4/1/2014
Chapter 106 is so fucking epic, i almost cried at the end, i never tought before that i can get such feelings just from reading a story which even isnt in my mother language
Wing Omega chapter 45 . 12/17/2012
One thing that doesn't make sense to me and I'm hoping you can clear up. Cerberus is not only able to produce a duplicate of the most advanced frigate model in the Systems Alliance fleet but able to upgrade the design and produce that model. But somehow the entirety of the rest of the fleet, including the flagship, consists of old refurbished ships? That seems like a very large discrepancy.
A2C2G chapter 89 . 10/30/2012
Well done. Good writing. Grammatical errors here and there, but for all I know those are gone by terminus.
Br2nd66 chapter 46 . 10/13/2012
I agree if you pay attention in the game garrus scraps the original cerburus gun and put in a thanics cannon which destroyed a collector ship in 2 shots which is about 100 to 150 times bigger than the normady and the thanix are turian not human to...so suck it bitch
InsidiousAgent chapter 24 . 10/11/2012
And I continue to be baffled by your attention to detail regarding the quarians. Good chapter!
InsidiousAgent chapter 13 . 10/10/2012
Fascinating food for thought.