Reviews for The Devil Herself
Dianna003 chapter 25 . 2/6
Whhatttttt!? Noooooooooo! You had to stop there! Noooo fairrrr! It's been the best part yet!
ariesrobin chapter 25 . 8/9/2011
aggghhhhhh! I have read all three parts of this today and now it stops here! So far I have really enjoyed this story, the twist with Lillith has been really intresting. So glad that Maddy has made it through surgery ok, and am a bit bumbed about Gerald dying (just when I was starting to like the guy). Fi had better be ok! I guess it just would not be burn notice without angst but still... more please. I know you must be crazy busy, but I hope you find a bit of time to update this story. Good luck with all the credit hours that you have taken on in school and by this point maybe a new summer job. More please!
De33y chapter 25 . 1/30/2011
No you can't stop this way! Please don't!

I read all three parts, unable to stop.

I know, you have been busy but I hope you'll soon find the time and the right idea to end it.
i luv ewansmile chapter 25 . 1/13/2011
Great story here. I'd love to read more!
suchrandomness chapter 25 . 9/21/2010
Fantastic series, really engaging for us readers :D

I'd love if the news of Fiona being close to death got back to Ireland, and a former beau came to visit...
Nikolaos chapter 25 . 9/20/2010
Ok, I'm back from my holiday, life is starting to return to normal, I can get back to my reading. And what a lovely surprise I have, there are 5 chapters waiting for me.

This is a review for ch21-25 (ch20-24)((which could be completely irrelavant and pointless and already stated by others. In which case ignore!))

-Loved the revoult of ch22. Tho got a tad confused on whether Michael was actually clothed or not. Which then just made me smile thinking that there could be a naked Michael running out of the mansion to be seen by Sam/Fi. (shrugs)

-Great chapter 23. Maddie's POV. Short and sweet and to the point. Nice.

-Lovely brotherly moment between Michael and Nate in Ch24 just before Maddie woke up. It was nice to see, we don't often get to see those moments. I like.

- finally ch25. Dagger - Fiona - scream...

Gah! OMG! what on earth could happen to Fi now? Does Michael get there in time? Does he save her? Maybe she's screaming for another reason and not the dagger entering her body?

Damn! I have a way to active imagination. Can't wait for ch26. Now i'm all up to speed again!
bcmom chapter 25 . 9/19/2010
Wow!Thanks for the update. :) More please
Keiko Reine Frost chapter 25 . 9/18/2010
*A loud screeching noise is heard; a woman's voice is heard yelling*

(1): Sooner or later, it was going to happen.

(2): There was no going around it.

(Me): Mm-hmm.

*Screaming continues*

(Me): I just knew they'd get a hold of Lilith after that last sentence.

(1): *shaking his head* Those crazy fangirls.

(Me): They're thinking that she's trying to kill Fiona.

(2): Isn't she?

(Me): Possibly. Who knows what the dagger's mark might have been?

(1): Considering that Fi is the one kidnapped, I'm guessing her!

(2): 1, you're pretty sure that Lilith attempted to kill Fiona?

(1): Duh! I mean, it's so completely...ob-vious...uhh, boss? You okay?

*More screaming from Lilith is heard as I join the Fangirl Fight*

I loved it. Ahh, I actually feel sorry for Gerald. Gerald Longnecker...*bows head in sadness* Ah, well. Keep writing!

-Vendetta
livinlife2thefullest chapter 25 . 9/18/2010
I'm in complete shock right now, must update soon, Awesome chapter!
sailfast chapter 24 . 9/4/2010
just when i thought it was wrapping up here we go again...! loveeee ittt
bcmom chapter 24 . 9/4/2010
Great job. Thanks for updating :) more please
livinlife2thefullest chapter 24 . 9/4/2010
Awesome! Can't wait to see how Michael handles this.
lovedietcoke chapter 24 . 9/4/2010
Worth the wait, Briar, worth the wait! I'm still anxious to see Mikey squirm out of this one with Fi...surely Lilith will tell her? Each time I think you're just about to wrap it up, another twist!
purdys pal chapter 24 . 9/4/2010
very sneaky thought you were tieing up the story. Then you have

Lilith kidnap Fi. Like the cliff hanger.

Well done for keeping up the story when you're so busy.
WhatAmIDoingHere chapter 23 . 9/4/2010
I forgot to add one more thing. BOY IS MICHAEL GOING TO BE IN TROUBLE WHEN FI FINDS OUT! And I bet Lillith is telling her right now! Okay. I'm done. LOL! Enjoying this story. :0) Great job!