Reviews for Tea and Sympathy
arandomreviewer chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
That was brilliantly written. I loved it.
MrJoelieC chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
A couple of things:

Thing 1: I really liked that you included the 8th incarnation

Thing 2: I really hated that there was no Tom Baker incarnation...

But it was brilliant!
Lucillia chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
That was good.
Thaumh chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
The way you numbered the chapters, I was sorta hoping for a meeting in 19th Century San Francisco. Ah well. Cool story. Well written.

Has anyone else noticed that the Doctor's bodies are getting younger with each regeneration, while he seems to be getting closer to truly and finally cracking?
Sakura117 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Loved it :)
notwritten chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Very good. Keep smiling. :-)
RiverSong11 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Wow! I have to admit that some of it I didn't quite understand since I haven't seen most of the classic episodes since I was a kid. But this is beautifully written!
ShayneT chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
In the words of the Doctor...Brilliant! Fantastic!
Kuroneko388 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Luv this! Will u do more? Imo I don't really like Whoopi Goldberg. But she's great as Guinan.
Oxymironic chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
That was nice. I can just see more to this. Not enough Guinan stories out there.
Izhilzha chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Oh, this is very, very impressive. It's been years since I watched any ST:TNG, and yet you captured Guinan's voice so perfectly that I could hear it in my mind. And I love how you used their meetings, out of sequence, in order to give us this little picture of the changes in the Doctor, his complex emotional arc, through someone else's eyes.

Well done, thank you!
The Sainted Physician chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Oh, this is absolutely brilliant! It really made me smile, and almost tear up at several points. Great job writing Guinan and the Doctor!
Kerr Avonsen chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
This captures both characters wonderfully. Thank you!
BethBuck chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I really loved this story...It was a great read all the way though. :)
Ms.H.B chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I have been waiting years for somone to write this story.

BRAVO!