Reviews for Brandon's Absence
Please continue the story! What happened next!? Does Brandon make it back to Marianne? What about the baby?
GrammieDawn1961 chapter 1 . 8/12
Please continue this lovely story! Don't leave us hanging! I enjoy your style of writing!
Bastet Goddess chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
And? Does he make it? Please no tragedies!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Did you like the review
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Hey make this a happy reunion for the mrs. Brandon will you and make it so that even if the col. Gets hurt that he is still able to get back home to his wife safely if a little beaten but alive and without the bad men knowing that he escaped and got back to his men to tell them he's going back to be with his wife and soon to be born child!please!?
PrimaDonna24601 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Please don't leave me hanging! I want to know what happens next! Also, I have one suggestion about your stories in this series and if you don't want to do it, you don't have to, but why don't you take these series of stories and put them all together into one big story? It would make it a whole lot easier for your readers to be able to follow the story. Really, to me, it seems like each individual story is just one chapter of one true story. As I said, you don't have to do that if you don't want to, but as a fellow writer and avid reader of this series of stories, I hope you at least think about it.
proudtobeamerican18 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Oh, you have got to be kidding me. Well, I can't stop now, can I? Moving on...
josiegrossie chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Bravo! Keep on writing!
suns and stars chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
oh i think i heard my heart break i can Imagen her pain please update
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Excellent! But will you be there in the flesh or just in spirit?
Erik's Rose chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Oh good grief is that it? I've been reading through the one shots in order but this is such a horrible ending! I know you were writing over a year ago but is there any chance there will be a sequel to this? I'm dying to know what happens and I feel so sad for poor Marianne. I hope you do write a sequel

Kindest Regards

ER
Princess-Amon-Rae chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! OH MY GOSH! THIS IS REALLY REALLY BAD! I love this series and I can't wait for the next part so you should really write the next part soon!
silent romantic chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
DUDE, YOU HAVE GOT TO WRITE MORE RIGHT AWAY. Seriously, how on earth will he get away!
Elriaen chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I'm very impressed. I have to be honest, I hadn't thought much of Marianne and Colonel Brandon or infact, Sense and Sensibility at all much, in comparison to Pride and Prejudice. Your stories, and one other person's, has made me more interested.

I only have a few complaints about your well written and interesting stories. One is small mistakes in grammar and spelling which are always annoying (often more to the writter than anyone) but, believe me, I am not one to talk. The other complaint is that the stories in this series are all quite short. Brandon's doubt especially could be expanded quite a bit, going into more depth about the impression of Willoughby on the Brandons' married life.

Other than that, I beg you to keep writing. I will personnally hold a pistol to Brandon's head if he is not there when Marianne goes into childbirth! Thank you!
Thora Jane chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Please Please please write another story soon i can not stand Colonel Brandon and Marianne to be apart.