Reviews for Poker Face
Apathicus chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
This is wow again. I don't know how you do it, but there's something special in your words. It feels like there's emotion beneath everything. Your writing is very good, it surpasses a lot of stories I've read. You should write more, it's simply amazing.
MyTwiDreams chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
the lemon was hot. great job :-)
HoochieMomma chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
"Hell, I had never even thought about anything like this. What was this?" - This line could be the summary of this fic for me.

"She searched my eyes through her dark lashes with a hungry look before opening her kiss-puffed lips." - a beautiful image, prettily stated.

"...This was so different. Leah was stunningly beautiful between my legs and she clearly wanted to be there, her expression so satisfied that you would think I was the one giving her the pleasure. As if she was licking an ice cream cone on a hot summer day." - Gibber.

"She carried herself proudly, showing the world a strong front. But with me, she showed her real hand." - You have nailed Leah's character in this o/s and I love the way you show her intimacy with Bella as a gesture of perfect trust and friendship as well as being achingly hot (which it really is!).

Thank you SO MUCH for sharing this oneshot with me. I really enjoyed it. Great work!
RachelleMyBell chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
My favorite Leah/Bella O/s yet. Great work. Hope you continue this eventually.
TopazV chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I'm usually not a Leah fangirl, but I'm completely in love with yours, and am a bit jealous of Bella...
EmpressHimiko chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
*purrs* wonderful
ArcadianMaggie chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
You posted this while I was on vacation during my HP/DM binge and I've been meaning to read it ever since. I'm not afraid of fem slash! ;-) Loved it! Your descriptions were so vivid, *I* want to have sex with them! Haha. Loved the slow sensuous massage that turned into more. I would definitely love to read more if you decided to continue. Congrats on your first story. You should write more!

twilightfanficreader chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I really freaking love it!
Syaoran019 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
this story was so cool and you have now got me hooked, so please continue with it - I can't wait to see what happens between them and what Leah is going to do to those bitches - GREAT JOB!
Harmalicious chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Super hot. I have never read girl slash, so this was a great, baby steps like story. Would be interested in more. Interested to see what this means for Bella and Leah's relationship. Will it be a casual release of steam sexual experience, will it turn in to a relationship, will it even happen again? Good job, sweetie! Great read :)
slowpoke15hi5 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Hey girl,

I was a little unsure if I was going to like this or not because I mainly read slash, not femslash, but this was hot! I really liked it :) I have always loved Leah but Bella is usually a hard sell for me- so good job.

The back rub (*cough* molesting party *cough*) was downright sinful. When Bella said she could hear her heartbeat in her ears, I could too. It was such a huge turn on.

The way you described what they were wearing. The way the shorts looked perfection.

I love how you have described Leah's hands as being deliberate. That word just seems to fit so well with how a females hands would be.

I like that the knowledge that it was Leah, not some random girl, made Bella feel safe. I don't know if I would prefer my first time with a girl to be with a friend or not but I like how Bella feels about it.

I really love how you had Bella think of Leah as magical. That was really sweet and cute.

All in all, this was a great fic. I am glad I decided to read it. I loved how you did the whole, "about three things I was absolutely positive" thing. I love it when fics include things like that from the books/movies into them. I really loved Leah in this; she was great. I would love to see this continued. I really want to know what Bella's thoughts were when she was giving Leah pleasure- did she like it? The way Leah tasted? The feel of her skin? Was it different? How was it the same as with a guy?- those sorts of things. And I would love to know if they stay together or not. But, this is great as a one shot too so if you don't continue I completely understand. Thanks for writing bb. Hope to see more from you in the future :)

1writernomore1 chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Really beautiful. You captured their emotions quite nicely. Very good!
andreabl2 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I love this story! PLZ continue!
Black Fang 02 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Oh yeah! (kool-aid man moment, sorry) Kepp on going. It's freaking awesome. I hope the issues are resolved in a timely and hopefully violent manner cause seriously, leah's killer awesome.
bouncy 72 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Wow, Leah & Bella. Haven't read that pairing before. I really like how you wrote this & enjoyed how it was a slow build up as it was new to both of them. Sis tieing a used tampon is revolting..yuk, those bitches better watch out now.

Thanks for the story... I'd sure be keen to see more. Good luck in the contest :)