Reviews for Recessional
croquant chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Wonderfully done. I happened to stumble upon your Kingdoms fic the other day, too - now that was stunning. Definitely one of my faves. You managed to shed a lot more insight on all the characters despite them staying IC. And, of course, your beautifully surreal writing style was very memorable :)
A Madder Sky chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Thanks for writing this! I've always wondered what takes people have on what happened after Episode 25. Please update soon :D
Erifrats101 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I think you did very nice with this one. . I liked the style of the writing, I like these two together in scenes (humorous added with a bit of secrecy-from picture dramas and sound episodes, especially) and their characterization was pretty spot-on. I could very well see something like this happening in the anime, great job.

Keep up the good work,

~E101
Aki1 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Excellent as always _. I really do love the way you weave your prose, so elegant and...I dunno, surreal (?) That might be the word I'm looking for (or it might not, but I'm sure you get the picture.)

Keep writing! )
KiKi Hayashi chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Captivating writing style and I love the way you wrote it. Like everything is filled with meaning yet also empty of it. Very nice and rather calming.
Lordban chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Nicely done.

It's going to take a bit more if Kallen is going to feature at the opening of R2, though *chuckles*