Reviews for Healings of a Soul
charlie-becks chapter 5 . 7/29/2010
I love the story so far! Not to fussed with the name but thats oni because it's my big brothers name lol It's abit weird readin about Charlie (My namesCharlotte, aka Charlie) looking after little Jonathan lol Ah the weirdness in my mind. Anywho sorry for the ramble of pointlessness :D I look forward to ur update!
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 2 . 7/28/2010
OMG!

Baby!Harry is sooo sweet! XD
raindancer08 chapter 5 . 7/28/2010
can't wait for more!
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I like it :)
NotSoInnocentSpecialKit chapter 5 . 7/23/2010
This such an interesting plot and I love it. I never read a story even remotly similar. So *shifts glasses a bit* intriguing... xD

Hopefully you keep updating.

Ps: A few questions Will Harry meet Bella or Renee, or are they going to know but not be in his life? And is it going to really be an Edward/Harry story or can't it be with Carlisle? Please. And finally Harry is going to know about Hogwarts and about anything going on in InglandK?

hehe I'm done now... xD

Not So Innocent
Siriusly-im-no-muggle chapter 5 . 7/21/2010
I love Baby Harry stories but I've never ame across one where Charlie finds and looks after him - I've seen, and read, one's where the Cullens adopt him but that's it. I really hope that you will update this soon as I need to read more! lol. It is a great idea and story and I'm glad that you have made it so he finds Harry not too long after Renee took Bella and left - to me it makes the story better and more heartfelt.

Please Update!
Cosmos Angel and Yami Darkness chapter 5 . 7/8/2010
Keep going
LunaArcelEolia chapter 5 . 7/1/2010
It's a nice story. So, it will be edwarry huh?

Umm, why not make it carlisle/harry? He is a doctor and harry will become a healer right?

They fit. There's too many edwarry already.

And for harry's other name. Is it jonathan or jonathon?

You typed it jonathan in chap 4, and jonathon in chap 5.
Fire Dolphin chapter 5 . 6/28/2010
very cute moment. it those make me wonder though, how harry was able to find out his history, if their was no note left behind. anyway, update soon.
dhh chapter 5 . 6/27/2010
It's a cute story. POOR baby Harry! Damn those fucking dursley to hell..

I LOVE the pairing Harry and Edward..I'm reading it due to this pairing and if it wasn't..I honestly wouldn't even give this story a chance..

Keep it up.

Sincerely,
samster1819 chapter 5 . 6/27/2010
cool please write more.
cupcakesareyummy chapter 5 . 6/25/2010
cant wait for the next chapter XD
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 5 . 6/25/2010
kewl
Arieru-chan chapter 5 . 6/25/2010
I loved it. I can't wait to read more. this story is very interesting
Dizzy128 chapter 5 . 6/24/2010
this is pretty good you should soo continue with this
126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »