Reviews for Healings of a Soul
Written Tunes chapter 5 . 8/16/2010
Yay! A nice start... I thought you might rush it and I was thinking 'oh, dear is it really worth it?' but I read it and was like 'Yay!' Kay, sorry it I sound odd I'm kinda hyper. I really like it! Really! Please update soon! Please? *imagine a squirrel giving you puppy eyes* Please?

I LUV IT!
Severus-is-my-man5690 chapter 5 . 8/10/2010
WOW ITS SO COOL! LOVE IT!
uktaloloporyt chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I hope you update soon :)
yamiyugi23 chapter 5 . 7/31/2010
Great fic! Chibi Harry is so Kawii! Can't wait for the chaos that happens next chapter with bath time if Harry/Jon is anything like my younger cousions.
charlie-becks chapter 5 . 7/29/2010
I love the story so far! Not to fussed with the name but thats oni because it's my big brothers name lol It's abit weird readin about Charlie (My namesCharlotte, aka Charlie) looking after little Jonathan lol Ah the weirdness in my mind. Anywho sorry for the ramble of pointlessness :D I look forward to ur update!
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 2 . 7/28/2010
OMG!

Baby!Harry is sooo sweet! XD
raindancer08 chapter 5 . 7/28/2010
can't wait for more!
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I like it :)
NotSoInnocentSpecialKit chapter 5 . 7/23/2010
This such an interesting plot and I love it. I never read a story even remotly similar. So *shifts glasses a bit* intriguing... xD

Hopefully you keep updating.

Ps: A few questions Will Harry meet Bella or Renee, or are they going to know but not be in his life? And is it going to really be an Edward/Harry story or can't it be with Carlisle? Please. And finally Harry is going to know about Hogwarts and about anything going on in InglandK?

hehe I'm done now... xD

Not So Innocent
Siriusly-im-no-muggle chapter 5 . 7/21/2010
I love Baby Harry stories but I've never ame across one where Charlie finds and looks after him - I've seen, and read, one's where the Cullens adopt him but that's it. I really hope that you will update this soon as I need to read more! lol. It is a great idea and story and I'm glad that you have made it so he finds Harry not too long after Renee took Bella and left - to me it makes the story better and more heartfelt.

Please Update!
Cosmos Angel and Yami Darkness chapter 5 . 7/8/2010
Keep going
LunaArcelEolia chapter 5 . 7/1/2010
It's a nice story. So, it will be edwarry huh?

Umm, why not make it carlisle/harry? He is a doctor and harry will become a healer right?

They fit. There's too many edwarry already.

And for harry's other name. Is it jonathan or jonathon?

You typed it jonathan in chap 4, and jonathon in chap 5.
Fire Dolphin chapter 5 . 6/28/2010
very cute moment. it those make me wonder though, how harry was able to find out his history, if their was no note left behind. anyway, update soon.
samster1819 chapter 5 . 6/27/2010
cool please write more.
cupcakesareyummy chapter 5 . 6/25/2010
cant wait for the next chapter XD
129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »