Reviews for Aftershock
domani guardian chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Ohhhh this was so good and so painful. I love seeing things from Gokudera's point of view.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
*Trembling as I shock as well*

Oh my god... I don't know (though I knew) G-Gokudera's pov more make me trembled into shock as If I'll drowned and sink to the deep sea than when I directly read the manga...
onne chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
So many feels TT-TT
Sednareinedeseaux chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Wow, I didn't know you'd written another KHR fic :D (and yes I'm fuckin' stupid for leaving a review in English but hell, you only improve with training and anyway, English fic, English review \o/)

So, I really should have read that one after reading chapter 293 'cause I think it would have killed what's left of my brain. Unfortunately, now that we know Yama-chan is perfectly well thanks to Bya-kun's crazy mood swings, it doesn't give the same feeling.

Still, I think it's the best reaction fic I read about Gokkun. You should really write more KHR fics. I love your style and how you manage to change their feelings into words. It's like I'm living them instead of reading them. Great job :D

(and 8059 rules)
YagamiNeko chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Very nicely done ) Love how it ended, and would love to see what happens next.
Egg chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
This is fan-fucking-tastic.
Reidluver chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Very nice-I especially like how you ended it. I really wish we could have seen what happened on this end, but you did a great job of showing it so I'm happy. :)
100smiles chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
That was fantastic. :) And completely in character.
espumasaovento chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Nice reaction to the chapter! God, this seems so canon it hurts. Well done! xD
ichiberry59 chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
woah. awesome. although i've read the manga and this chapter. i have to say... that was intense. and heartfelt. another one? X))
WinterLover147 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
So sad! Yet, really awesome. Chapters 293-294 made me so sad! D: Almost cried reading this. But atleast he's okay... Jeez, Seeing Yama-chan get hurt literally ripped apart my heart. I'm anxiously waiting for the next chapter. Very much hoping Kaoru get's hurt and possibly (Hopefully)Killed. Even if in the end they turn out good. I'll still hate him. ( Good job
moonlunes chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
... just when I thought that I'd gotten over it, that it was going to be okay and I should stop being upset, that I actually might be getting a little sick of all the Gokudera's-reaction stories over here, you hit me with this.

And now I want to cry, because it was gorgeous and horrible and believable and. Should I thank you or just tell you to feel horrible for making me feel this horrible?

I would make some nice commentary on your Gokudera's characterization except ajsogthskjgohwtwakshgweoty sob
Koolkass chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
This is really good, probably the only good thing about Yamamoto getting injured...

Damn those Shimon, I can't wait a week or more to see what will happen .-.