Reviews for Rumors, Secrets, and love?
Popos chapter 1 . 3/23
Hey, why haven't you completed this story?
KL chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Is this finished? You marked it complete. It doesn't look complete to me. Anyways, please update!
AliceKat chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
well, our air wouldn't be limited if people stopped cutting down trees, or grew more, so HA kid! ... I wonder how... the cure will be broken... well i'm looking forward to the rest of it! if there's going to be more?
Music-chan loves anime chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
It's a cute story and I feel bad for Amu. But those kids got way they derserved. Kindergarteners or not!
SkyePanda98 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Cool. I really hope you update soon.
Angela Narcissa Malfoy chapter 40 . 12/19/2012
From crused and hated to crused and a friend to not crused and loved
Awesome story btw
pinkie pie's party cannon chapter 40 . 10/20/2012
this story rocked. was this your first one?
pinkie pie's party cannon chapter 31 . 10/20/2012
I literally fell out of my chair when I read that last bit. O.o ow.
RabbitandHorseLover13 chapter 40 . 9/6/2012
Oh my gosh. Amu went through so much! I'm glad it's all over. Too bad you already ended the story, I would've liked some more Amuto fluff X3 REALLY good story! It was a pleasure reading every single chapter. :)
Arriene chapter 40 . 7/5/2012
This was a really great story! So much happened, so many years were spilled, yet everything turned out perfect in the end 3 Great job, it really was one hell of a story and it was amazing.

Now, there were a bit of problems here and there though. Amu was quite the bipolar type, but so was Ikito, and sometimes the moodswings just happened way too suddenly. Also, at the end, when Utau finally showed up at the hospital, there was definitely a humongous lack of emotion. Think about it, if someonehad been gone for a month or months, and then they finely showed up, I think here would be more than just a hug and a smile. Especially from Ikito, since Utau is his only family, you know?

But, besides that, this story is a little old, and you have definitely improved in your writing in the newer stories. I really do love your stories and you as an author! 3 great job, I can't wait for more :3
Wolfang chapter 40 . 7/13/2011
That was so great! No that was more than great that was... That was... That was pujilopus! Haha I don't even know! See it was so great that it got me making up words! I like cried and laughed and awed like all the time! You are such a great writer! I LOVE IT! Keep writingnya! :3
NellyLuna252 chapter 40 . 7/7/2011
I'm crying cuz it was sooooo beautiful... I love the story from start to finish :D I'm still crying i love ur stories
G.n.a-2010 chapter 40 . 12/10/2010
Congratulations! :D
dragonflyer30 chapter 40 . 11/28/2010
HOLY FLAMOLY ! MOST EPIC STORY EVAH XD GREAT JOB ! BRAVOOOOOOOO
XxOliviaAmutoFanXx chapter 23 . 11/8/2010
Nice chapter , and by the way for a response to your message I really do appreciate the advice. :D I look forward to continuing to read this story and review, along with your other ones too. Hey that somewhat rhymes o.o; anyways, keep up the good work !