Reviews for The Alchemist's Silicon and Gold
fangirlsweg chapter 1 . 10/16
“When you stop treating a wound halfway, it only makes the injury worse” OMG THE WAY I DIEEEEEED AT THIS! Lovely one shot!
This is fantastic!
Flight at Midnight chapter 1 . 2/2
Eeep! So clever, and I love how you wrote Riza's internal monologue. Great work!
Tropicallight chapter 1 . 7/14/2019
Ooh it was really good!
XYZArtemis chapter 1 . 12/18/2018
Aww, so sweet!
Seiba Artoria chapter 1 . 12/16/2017
you are genius with words and this is amazingly good i loooooooooooooove it.
fangirlsweg chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
THIS WAS CUTE AS FUCK
They deserve a happy ending
But I somewhat like the ending as it is
BUT MY HEART IS IN SO MUCH PAIN "she knew her real name would never be written in his journal" fuckity fuck fuck
waddiwasiwitch chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
This is just gorgeous.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
You mustve put so much work into this its great
untouchable hexing witch chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Very cute and very clever. Loved it! Thanks so much for the amazing read!
Alja chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
I can only agree with the other reviews - I like how you were able to perfectly combine Riza's characteristics and their story with the researched properties for the elements. It's a very unique approach and the story itself is also highly enjoyable while keeping the characters IC. Great work!
Queen Elenya Hawk chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
This was surprisingly awesome, original and unique. I loved the explanations very much, you sure did some research here :)
LikeFallingAsleep chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
asdfghjkl you wound me with all of this amazingness and gaaah
turtlelover0511 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Aww that was adorable! I loved it!
ValiantArcher chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Wow. You did a great job with all the double-meanings in their conversation, especially with the elements - I had to slow down and think about what was actually being said, which was nice. :) I'm not 100% sure I've gotten them all even now, which is a good thing. You had a lot of good lines in here and it would be hard to choose favourites when they all say so much (though I'm oddly partial to "My world is made of silicon"). :)

On a less substantial note, Mustang's dramatics were hilarious and fitting. Poor Riza with the horrid chairs, useless superior and lost time off! Very nicely done on the story. :)