Reviews for The Alchemist's Silicon and Gold
waddiwasiwitch chapter 1 . 5/22
This is just gorgeous.
You mustve put so much work into this its great
untouchable hexing witch chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Very cute and very clever. Loved it! Thanks so much for the amazing read!
Alja chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
I can only agree with the other reviews - I like how you were able to perfectly combine Riza's characteristics and their story with the researched properties for the elements. It's a very unique approach and the story itself is also highly enjoyable while keeping the characters IC. Great work!
Queen Elenya Hawk chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
This was surprisingly awesome, original and unique. I loved the explanations very much, you sure did some research here :)
LikeFallingAsleep chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
asdfghjkl you wound me with all of this amazingness and gaaah
turtlelover0511 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Aww that was adorable! I loved it!
ValiantArcher chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Wow. You did a great job with all the double-meanings in their conversation, especially with the elements - I had to slow down and think about what was actually being said, which was nice. :) I'm not 100% sure I've gotten them all even now, which is a good thing. You had a lot of good lines in here and it would be hard to choose favourites when they all say so much (though I'm oddly partial to "My world is made of silicon"). :)

On a less substantial note, Mustang's dramatics were hilarious and fitting. Poor Riza with the horrid chairs, useless superior and lost time off! Very nicely done on the story. :)
InsertDecentNameHere chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I really liked this!

You clearly put a lot of research into the elements, and the characteristics of Riza and Roy, it really pays of.

Added to my favourites!
venusmelody chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Thiiiis storyyyy. I *loved* reading it so much. Your Roy and Riza voices are some of the best I've read, ever - Riza in particular. The way they play off each other is adorable and exactly how I picture them, too, with their UST and humour and the continuation of his 'uselessness'. And I absolutely adore the entire element theme, from Roy's code to the choice of silicon and gold. A
Bluelotus11 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Very awesome,and so... Roy.

Flirty,yet soft-that's him, all right.

Enjoyed the chair humor, too.

I'll favorite this now...
The Nemean Lion chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Very Cute! but you havent updated 'When You Have the Will to Live' ... when im dying for a good new chapter from something!
Thousand Sunny Lyon chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I loved this story. Very descriptive and IC, humor and romance braised nicely together. I hope we'll see more like this!
mebh chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
I really enjoyed this. It was charming and enigmatic.

Thanks for sharing!
The Jabberer chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Ohmygosh, I don't know if I appreciate your use of elements and symbolism more because I'm a science geek or if I'm an English nerd, but either way, this story was just absolutely amazing.

Keep up the good work!