Reviews for Breathe
emzdix chapter 24 . 5/28
Fab story! Thanks so much. Oh and I just wanted to point out something. I saw someone commented about switching PIC . I can totally see why you did that and think it was a stroke of genius. I also want to point out that, that one negative review nearly put me off reading this fic. Please, if anyone feels the same... reconsider. It’s fantastic.
Rcik chapter 18 . 4/28
awesome chapter mate!
Mrs.DL chapter 24 . 4/20
I enjoyed the story. Thank you.
nymphastral chapter 24 . 2/17
This is the best P&P fanfiction I’ve ever read... I always come back to this story. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Leslie E chapter 24 . 1/27
This has been an absolutely fantastic story! Great job!
It's sometimes difficult to find well written fanfiction, but this was great. Thanks for sharing your entertaining story
Midnight May chapter 24 . 1/8
All was very nice up until we reached the point where Bingley re-entered and made a whole lot of mess in the process. Your Jane is human and of course she'll make mistakes but I found that her ending is so very cruel. Mr. Bingley's demise is very... i don't know how to describe it. I just feel that he should be alive and suffer the consequences of his actions. Him jut dying is too kind. And him just dying is too cruel for Jane.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/24/2017
Wow
Guest chapter 20 . 10/24/2017
Oh my!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/24/2017
I would have them all killed...
Guest chapter 10 . 10/24/2017
Oh MRS B IS GONNA FREAK OUT
Guest chapter 9 . 10/24/2017
Very nice..
On I read..
Kartos chapter 24 . 10/3/2017
Why does it change from narration to first person? That was very jarring.
Petite Mule chapter 24 . 9/16/2017
Thank you for a very beautîful story.
Jenny chapter 1 . 9/2/2017
This story was just amazing to read !