Reviews for Breathe
Sheila L. M chapter 24 . 9/14
Thanks for this story. A passionate couple but with (sadly) few relatives who deserve them. Glad that Kitty and Mary ended up living with them so much.
Sheila L. M chapter 23 . 9/14
Not that I can find any pity for these women! You made your bed...you sleep in it...trite but true. Thanks for writing.
Sheila L. M chapter 22 . 9/14
That's interesting; Caroline, pregnant. Thanks for writing.
Sheila L. M chapter 21 . 9/14
Grim.
Sheila L. M chapter 20 . 9/14
Depressing again. How sad!
Sheila L. M chapter 19 . 9/14
OMG - never expected that - poor Jane and Darcy but all the others also who loved Charles!
Sheila L. M chapter 18 . 9/13
OK, now I have to get ready for bed myself. Maybe I'll dream.
Sheila L. M chapter 17 . 9/13
Depressing to have to read that type of letters from one's own sisters! I do hope Elizabeth develops a better/good relationship with Kitty & Mary. Thanks for this chapter.
Sheila L. M chapter 16 . 9/13
I have a inkling that there is something in those letters also.

Thanks for this chapter.
Sheila L. M chapter 15 . 9/13
What a mess! This is worse than him leaving Hertfordshire after the Netherfield Ball and not being heard of for months! Does Emily love Charles and did her father tell her about Charles' other fiancée? Thanks for this chapter.
Sheila L. M chapter 14 . 9/13
Doesn't sound like Charles plans to keep his engagement with Jane. Thanks for this chapter.
Sheila L. M chapter 13 . 9/13
Some wedding night. Not a shy bride at all. Thanks for this chapter.
Sheila L. M chapter 12 . 9/13
Sad that this is the memory they have of their wedding day. Wonder at what will actually happen with Jane and Charles. Thanks for this chapter.
Sheila L. M chapter 11 . 9/13
I doubt that they will have much chance to "talk more late" when it is Elizabeth's wedding tomorrow. Thanks for this chapter.
Sheila L. M chapter 10 . 9/13
Where is that backbone, Charles? Doesn't he have any desires to marry and bed Jane? Wimpy! Caroline will need an extremely strong arm to force her to go to her own place! Thanks for this chapter.