Reviews for Breathe
Delbert59 chapter 16 . 6/8
And Jane had fallen OFF the pedestal or OFF of the pedestal. I think that sentence is not clear
psicologia.joise chapter 24 . 6/7
i loved the story, sad for jane's fate even though she had selfish attitudes
Sclark0925 chapter 24 . 4/22
Such a great story! You’re very talented!
MelodieMLB chapter 1 . 4/1
This was fun! I like the scene, but also the little bit of humor at the end.
MelodieMLB chapter 24 . 3/14
Very striking story. Thank you.
ClosingArguments chapter 24 . 2/5
OMG, I read this in two days and I have to say it's my first P&P fic ever. It was amazing and I loved to see Darcy's love toward Lizzy so well writen. I loved to read all his emotions and his strong and powerful love. I really enjoyed it.
jayley chapter 20 . 2/2
wow, i love elizabeth and darcy in your story! and i hadn't commented before so i feel like i had to say that first, bc i do want that known. but i'm actually profoundly upset at the ending for bingley and jane in these last two chapters. and i guess maybe you just wanted a different type of ending than the norm, but really he could've just dumped her, not been murdered...and poor jane. it's like there's a weird mix of great story, mixed with a bashing fic of most of the bennets. and i don't even really care about jane or bingley for that matter much at all, but i find i can't enjoy that elizabeth is happy with darcy when so much of her family is in ruin
Xandy chapter 24 . 1/6
Absolutely delightful. Read all 24 chapters in one sitting. Kinda glad I found this after it was completed, I don't think I could have survived waiting for it to update. Thank you.
DJArla chapter 24 . 1/4
This was a fantastic story. I especially enjoyed your epilogue chapters, which I feel are more realistic to the times than many period pieces. Loved it!
RHALiz chapter 1 . 11/25/2020
Reread this story so many times from years back because it was so beautifully written, engrossing, entertaining and funny esp reading CB, MrsB and Lydia perspective..
Guest chapter 24 . 10/19/2020
Absolutely, one of my all time favorites! Love rereading your story often!
T S Potter Malfoy chapter 24 . 9/16/2020
Great story! Very lovely
Levenez chapter 24 . 8/26/2020
Thank you very much for sharing this story with us. I have only read it nowmany years after it was written. I like your premises and your comment in one of the early chapters that you have pushed each character to an extreme of their personalities was good to have.
It is a beautiful story of two people finding each other despite everything, sticking to one another while Elisabeth’s family is being torn apart. Some later part of the story is somewhat sad but in line with your premises. Not everyone will have a HEA and some characters clearly should have grown up and become an adult!
I enjoyed your story very much because of its premises and the fact that it is different to many P&P FF.
ElizaG1 chapter 24 . 5/9/2020
Very interesting and unique take on the Bennet family. Enjoyed reading this!
ElysiansDream chapter 4 . 3/30/2020
I would have liked more dialogue over the narratives