Reviews for Breathe
nigrumDraco1 chapter 17 . 9/8
I love how this letter is unfriendly in a really subtil manner. you don't see it on the first glance but if you know the background it's quite obvious
CCDeVill chapter 14 . 8/11
You're so incredible! Thank you so much for keeping the story to after the wedding! You're the BEST!
I LOVED IT!
CCDeVill chapter 12 . 8/10
I LOVE AUNT GARDINER SO SO MUCH! I always see as her Penelope Winton and my heart hurts. I see myself So precious! I loved this chapter Amazing work! Well done! And I'm very glad that this is not the end. I really want to read more. Thank you, thank you!
CCDeVill chapter 11 . 8/10
I cried. This was WONDERFUL! This story is amazing with a narrative very real and smart. Great writing, my luv! I LOVED EVERYTHING SO MUCH
CCDeVill chapter 4 . 8/9
I'm totally lost in it I LOVED EVERYTHING! Especially your narrative, showing Elizabeth and Darcy's point of view. Seriously, what an amazing plot! Well done!
Thank you so much for sharing this!
CCDeVill chapter 5 . 8/9
I trully believe this would happen... Make a lot of sense to me. Great chapter as usual Loving It!
CCDeVill chapter 8 . 8/9
LOL! This finale! I loved it! You're the BEST!
This chapter is pure joy to me inspite of all I hate Caroline's awful behaviour. Great work!
CCDeVill chapter 5 . 8/9
CCDeVill chapter 4 . 8/9
Thank you so much for sharing this!
CCDeVill chapter 8 . 8/9
LOL! This finale! I loved it! You're the BEST!
Sofia Alcocer chapter 1 . 7/5
My pure and truly God! I just started reading and now I know that I need to read everything!
Awkward Animagus chapter 12 . 7/6
Liking the story, great work! Once again I just have a tiny note with regards to historical accuracy: Darcy would not be able to take Elizabeth to Italy for it did not exist yet as we know it currently. Napoleon made quite a mess there, but in the Regency era what we now know as Italy is actually an number of much smaller kingdoms and republics. The Kingdom of Italy as a united country doesn’t exist until 1861. The Republic of Italy as we know it now comes much later.
Darcy could however have taken her to the Republic of Venice, the Cisalpine Republic or the Kingdom of Etruria…
Awkward Animagus chapter 3 . 7/6
Hi there! Really liking this fanfic so far!
Just a tiny note: chocolate in its solid block/bar form did not exist yet in the regency era, it was only invented in that form in 1866. However, they did have a drink (like a really thick rich chocolate milk) made with chocolate that was available to the well-off members of society. So there is a chance Elizabeth has had a taste of that somewhere maybe.
Delbert59 chapter 16 . 6/8
And Jane had fallen OFF the pedestal or OFF of the pedestal. I think that sentence is not clear
psicologia.joise chapter 24 . 6/7
i loved the story, sad for jane's fate even though she had selfish attitudes