Reviews for Breathe
twlightbella chapter 12 . 11/27/2016
Aww sweet
EngLitLover chapter 24 . 11/19/2016
Great story. Very beautifully written.
raindude chapter 2 . 10/10/2016
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnmn p
jb23238 chapter 24 . 9/25/2016
Wow! (I'll say it backwards ... WOW!). This was a wonderful story with a fresh approach. I loved the fleshing out (and not always flatteringly) of the various characters. I think a sexually enamored Darcy makes much more sense. C'mon ... this guy was so uptight he was strangling on those "straight laces" and I don't think he would have gone against years of such sanctimonious behavior unless his sexual attraction to Lizzy blasted all his senses. I loved Lizzy's "farewell speech" to her family as they left the wedding breakfast. This was so novel and it blew me away! Well done and kudos to the author!
qob1986 chapter 24 . 9/18/2016
I really enjoyed this story. I always like seeing a more human and less angelic take on the supporting characters. there was very little 'grin and bear it' among the duo and it was nice to see a comeuppance for a lot of the behavior of the family. very nice!
tululah chapter 24 . 7/11/2016
Unusual but entertaining and well written. Thank you for your story.
nessy22 chapter 24 . 6/11/2016
At first, I was a bit astonished at the liberties you have let taken Darcy with Elisabeth before the wedding. But it's FF and I enjoyed it anyway. I liked your creativity you let this story take its way, very much. The same with the characters: To see Jane, for example, in that way was very courageous. But, as I like to be surprised, it was more than ok. The POVs at the end were very amusing. Loved them, because they are special. I had great fun reading your creative and passionate story. Thank you for your effort and sharing it with us.
misherukuro chapter 17 . 6/6/2016
Thanks for sharing your writing.
Colleen chapter 24 . 5/19/2016
Reading this again. It has everything!
Windchimed chapter 24 . 5/20/2016
This certainly ended differently than I expected, but you made it work. Thanks for sharing!
Colleen chapter 24 . 5/3/2016
What a ride! Couldn't put this story down! Loved it thank you!
Colleen chapter 18 . 5/3/2016
Wow! This story has everything. Funny, funny scenes and breathtaking scenes! Keep writing!
Colleen chapter 12 . 5/3/2016
Wow! What a roller coaster ride that was! Nowadays we would call the Bennets just plain trashy!
Colleen chapter 1 . 5/3/2016
Oh I just found this wonderful story! Another fan author mentioned it, and it's wonderful! Should be published! Right up there with Brenda J. Webb!
Guest chapter 24 . 3/29/2016