Reviews for Breathe
JK chapter 18 . 1/30/2016
This is one of the best lemons I've ever had. Bravo.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/23/2016
awww
i cant
i was whispering to myself like this is too cute oh my god
i canttt
what are you doing to me you wonderful person
i love you
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
fuckkk
im screaming
my otp
my gratification
YOU GOT YOUR ACT TOGETHER KIDS
i came here after some difficulties in another scenario
pls excuse me
i shall now make this my obsession
K chapter 4 . 1/12/2016
I do not understand your hateful portrayal of Mr. Bennet, especially because this fan fiction is based upon the movie adaptation. He would never treat his daughter that way (all the yelling) and she would never give him an ultimatum like that (in my opinion).
Matharose111612 chapter 24 . 11/22/2015
Aw!
kir-girl24 chapter 19 . 11/5/2015
You write great. I admire your imagination and I respect your opinion on the movie or characters.
I don't believe the characters are quite as you interpreted, particularly Mr. Bennet, Charles Bingley and Jane.
But like I said, you write well and this is your own opinion.
NaniiLovegood chapter 24 . 10/28/2015
I am in love. In love with your writing style, the story, the way you ended everything. I just... I'm in awe at your writing gift. I have just finished devouring this beautiful piece of art and have no doubt that I'm about to check out all of your fics.
Thanks a lot for writing!
Nadia
Janeite chapter 24 . 10/25/2015
You should publish this. It's a lot better than the fanfiction already on the Amazon site Maybe clean up the grammar and get rid of words that are inappropriate for the era. Also try to condense the multiple point of View epilogues into one epilogue written in the third person much less confusing. After all that's what Jane did and her epilogue
Sarah chapter 23 . 10/23/2015
I truly and honestly thank you for all that hard work, it was a wonderful story I thoroughly enjoyed. Kind of sad that the Bennetts had to get what they deserved, but I'm glad Lizzy finally spoke her mind! And I loved Darcy and Lizzy together, it was amazing!
The dark lord's wife chapter 16 . 10/11/2015
dorothybert chapter 24 . 10/9/2015
Yikes. You do loathe the Bennetts. Thanks for this entertaining tale.
dorothybert chapter 2 . 10/8/2015
Great to be inside this head.
geoavenger chapter 24 . 10/3/2015
Great story!
Kimmie2445 chapter 20 . 10/1/2015
So heartbreaking.
Kimmie2445 chapter 17 . 9/30/2015
I do hope the Bennets see the error of their ways. Thank you for all your hard work!
742 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »