Reviews for Breathe
MSCAROL chapter 12 . 1/17/2015
Wow that was a wonderful scene...even though I felt a little irk to see her pretty much shut them up like that. Still they deserved chapter.
mscarol chapter 4 . 1/17/2015
Wow Mrs. Bennet was so awful. And Mr. Bennett as well. Goodness, how horrifying the whole thing if I were Elizabeth I would be dying inside after such behavior.
M.S.Carol chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
compelling star...
KylieKyotie chapter 24 . 1/6/2015
I stumbled across this story and am so glad I did. It was so well done and a pleasure to read - in one sitting no less. It is original, engaging, and although it has different plotlines and twists on the characters (which made it more interesting, IMHO) it still had the heart of P&P because it had the great love affair of Lizzie and Darcy. Well done - thanks!
bobbygirlamnot chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
oh. wow. That was very... intense! I love this story so much! & it's still the first chapter! :)
rdbnvc chapter 24 . 12/23/2014
Great story c:
Guest chapter 24 . 12/21/2014
If not for the mess you made of Jane and Bingley, this would be one of my favorite fics. As is, I cannot bare to read it ever again.
why so sad chapter 24 . 11/17/2014
I read the entire story and I must say, I want more! a very good job at taking off from where Miss Austen left, god bless her soul. pride and prejudice has been my favourite novel ever since I first read it all those years ago, and this fanfic does it justice. although, i'd rather prefer it with some of the characters ending up a little happier. jane is so naive, and why must she end up so sad?and mr. bingley shouldn't have died, really.
I feel sad for the couple. apart from that,absolutely love the story!
BlueKarou79 chapter 24 . 11/17/2014
Well bravo! I wish there was a little something about Col. Fitzwilliam in the epilogues. And I think even a selfish, indolent Mr. Bennet would have found a way to reconcile with his beloved favorite daughter. Also, poor Charles, but I can't say I disapprove of what you did there.

For the most part it was quite good. Thank you.
BlueKarou79 chapter 8 . 11/16/2014
Good Lord, you certainly love the angst!
BlueKarou79 chapter 6 . 11/16/2014
Wow, you really do have a knack for taking someone's unattractive personality traits and blowing them up until they are all raging monsters. The only people I like at this point are Darcy, Elizabeth, Richard and the Gardiners. It is a very rare ff that I don't like Jane and Bingley at least. I do, however, see what you are doing by bring each character to their logical extreme.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/20/2014
Wow I'm extremely happy for Elizabeth and darcy and Emily and Robert. I do wish that mr bennet could have fixed things between him and lizzy. Also I didn't expect Jane to be a drinker. Anyways the story was awesome! :)
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 24 . 7/13/2014
An wonderful entertaining book. I am sad of the outcome of all our beloved characters. Many I would say are OOC but not necessary bad. My only disappointment is you didn't write about colonel Fitzwilliam. He is one of my favour minor characters.
lovelymaiden chapter 24 . 7/7/2014
Is this story done? THIS IS THE BEST PRIDE AND PREJUDICE STORY EVER! I love it! Good job! Thank you for this! :)))
Sky Venom chapter 10 . 6/16/2014
This. This was great - I mean the Charles monologue. You really dig deep into the characters, and i love to read that.
752 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »