Reviews for Breathe
Loli-pop0394 chapter 14 . 1/4/2011
Glad to read more of the story, hope to read many more chapters soon. Happy New Year!
The Wilting Rose chapter 14 . 1/4/2011
Interesting.. I would not have expected that from darcy..
DayDreamer077 chapter 14 . 1/4/2011
what did he do? Was charles a bad boy? hmmm! I do want Jane and Charles together. Their temperaments suit each other. I like him with her. :)
No longer want Account chapter 14 . 1/4/2011
Great chapter please update ASAP!
Caty Jane chapter 14 . 1/4/2011
AWESOME update! I was shocked to see you had-and thrilled of course. This chapter was excellent...great work!
Jen chapter 14 . 1/4/2011
I'm so glad that you're back with this story! It's wonderful to see D&E happy after their wedding and I can't wait to see what the new is from Charles. I have a feeling the letters from Jealous Jane and the rest of the Bennets will tell part of the tale. Can't wait for more.
Cookie Sue chapter 14 . 1/4/2011
LOL! I loved the summary at the beginning. So...as for Jane and Charles...well, as long as D&E are together, J&B can be with anyone or no one! Never cared for either of them. Jane is too nice and lives in her own world wearing rose colored glasses and Bingley is too wishy-washy for my taste.

And as for Lydia...well...in canon she really did sleep with a 'pig'! *grins*

So...now I have to go back and do some refresh reading to bring myself back to date and hopefully make myself have Darcy to just tell Bingley that it's about time to grow up! Maybe while Darcy and Bingley are talking, Lizzy will read her letters and get a hint of what's going on before she and Darcy discuss it.

Please don't make us wait too long for more!

-Sandy
Mari chapter 14 . 1/4/2011
Yes Yes YES!

Thank you,I was sooo upset...but finally a new update:-)

Charles and Jane?let them be alone and unhappy...they deserved it(*me evil*)
ElementalNymphTwig chapter 14 . 1/4/2011
this is a good story, i can't wait to find out charles problems and whats in the letters to elizabeth. please continue writing
kritter6 chapter 14 . 1/4/2011
So glad you are continuing this story - can't wait to read more!
Avanell chapter 14 . 1/3/2011
Great update ;) ooh-la-la!
EnbyPanther chapter 13 . 1/3/2011
Heavens that was amazing! I love your work, seriously, you've captured the natures of Jane austen's characters wonderfully, they may be a little more extreme but you've highlighted what she subtly hinted at in her novel, you took get work to the next level! How could she come outright and say that mr. Bennett was a lazy and selfish man, the time period would not allow for such a thing, I adore how you've expanded upon the qualities of Lydia and Mary and kitty and mrs. Bennett! Truly I find what you've done remarkable. Not to mention that I enjoyed the love scene in your final chapter to date, and I will tartly plead that you write more and finish this story like you said with 4-5 more chapters :) much love!

.:kemicalromantik
EnbyPanther chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
Ah so far I am seriously enjoying this! I must say that you've done a remarkable job capturing the passion in that moment in rosings park. Steamy, very steamy! I thought it was wonderful, you've got good spelling and I think you've done a great job at characterization, I can't wait to read your other chapters!
KimmiCullen chapter 13 . 12/15/2010
oh my I am completely breathless. I loved her watching him in his towel then turning embarrassed and nervous, it was adorable, & the way he came to her, and spoke, so knowingly it was amazing, so sensual. so arousing! The way they made love for the 1st time was so beautiful. It's everything a woman hopes for her 1st time and more. of course it left me wanting for more! ;)
KimmiCullen chapter 12 . 12/15/2010
that again was very enjoyable. the love is so overwhelming between them. I'm sad Lizzy didn't get to make up with her father but I was thrilled she spoke up at them. I agreed with William, she was far nicer than I would have been! Sad & so selfish that they would choose to do that then.
754 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 47 .. Last Next »