Reviews for Breathe
KimmiCullen chapter 11 . 12/15/2010
That was a beautiful and painful chapter. You wrote it well in my opinion. All the confessions were so moving, it brought me to tears when Lizzy & Jane spoke. It's funny how the eve of a wedding brings out so much emotion in so many. I remember by best friends night before, she was the 1st of us all to marry, 1 of the most emotional moving nights of my life. I do hope that Mr. Bennett is next. it would be sad if she married without some sort of bridge between them. fathers have a real tough time loosing their daughters and accepting they aren't needed any longer!
KimmiCullen chapter 9 . 12/15/2010
Wow, I didn't see that 1 coming, call me stupid b/c I think I should have with the 'crisis' mentioned and the gossip. But I figured Lydia found out about Georges hanging & went crazy. Darcy is the most amazing man ever to be put into words! again he rides in to save the day for all. He takes my breath away! gaah I can't wait for their wedding night...
KimmiCullen chapter 8 . 12/15/2010
Another wonderful chapter, you'll be getting sick of my reviews soon I suspect lol. I always thought Charles was a bit of a cowardly type but wow, he really needs to man up and stop seeing his sister in such a naive way. Good for Darcy for yelling at her then rejecting her intentions to get caught in his room. & he impressed me with his Aunt & Uncle saying he would marry regardless!
KimmiCullen chapter 7 . 12/15/2010
oh thank you for that. that was hot as hell! I loved the way he held her as he described the tale, needing her comfort. The way she was determined at any cost to comfort him and take away whatever guilt and anguish he felt. Their love is just...what can I say? Epic! her misunderstanding of the situation was so very cute as well!
KimmiCullen chapter 6 . 12/15/2010
ohhh, this chapter was amazing, so exciting, To see William loose his composure & hit George who had to coming for so very long, was so satisfying not to mention very sexy! very very enjoyable! You are a great writer. & you have done this story justice so far :)
KimmiCullen chapter 4 . 12/14/2010
thank you for your reply. Yes I am truly enjoying your story! I find it so enjoyable, I hardly want to walk away from it.

Mrs Bennet was just horrible to poor Lizzy, I was so impressed with Mr. Darcy's restraint. I can't wait to see what's next. wondering who the letter is too, did I miss that?
KimmiCullen chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
that might be the best 1st chapter I've ever read! You've taken my fav. story of all time and given me the heat I had hoped for. your use of description & details was fantastic it was almost as good as seeing on screen play out.
Vero Diaz chapter 13 . 12/13/2010
wheres the next chapter?
Julia Ba chapter 13 . 12/10/2010
That was such a wonderful story! It was all so brilliant. I loved it all: all the angst and all the sensual interaction between Elizabeth and William. I loved also how you exaggerated some of the most absurd characteristics of the characters and brought everything to light. That was cruel towards our favourite couple of course but so much fun!

I only recently started reading Pride and Prejudice Fanfiction (usually I'm totally into Twilight stories) and this story is the best so far. Do you plan to go on and add something else as you planned?

And thank you very much for the pleasure of reading your work. That was an awesome experience! :)
May chapter 13 . 12/2/2010
I love this story, I find the plot line particularly fascinating. I hope you update soon!
LadyTargaryenBlack chapter 13 . 11/19/2010
Hey. How are you? I hope well. Sorry to be sending you a review just now, but I just found your fic now. Sorry. I love the book Pride & Prejudice, and I love even more the couple ElizabethDarcy! I am enjoying your story! Well, at first I did not like, it is that: I like the "good girl Jane", you know? Having a new perspective on it was a little shocking, on Mr. Bennet too. But in return, I was not surprised with the character of Mrs. Bennet and Lydia, futile and silly, stupid... So over the chapters I've been enjoying more and more your fic. You write very well! I loved the couple's wedding night ... (blush a lot) I hope they to be very happy (of course some conflicts in history take things hot, and reconciliation is the best part... more blush.)! and I also hope you post soon! Kisses!
CurlyQ2102 chapter 13 . 11/15/2010
That was (sigh)...perfect!

Update please and soon ;)
CurlyQ2102 chapter 13 . 11/15/2010
That was (sigh)...perfect!

Update please and soon ;)
CurlyQ2102 chapter 7 . 11/14/2010
First of all, I have completely become engrossed in your story. Very good so far. .this chapter was sweet and funny. I especially loved how afterwards, Darcy had to "enlighten" Elizabeth. It tickled me so I had review. I can't wait to see what I'll find in the next 6 chapters. I'm hoping her dear mother gets some humble pie! lol
Nurseratchet chapter 13 . 11/14/2010
This is a great story. You haven't updated in a while. I hope you still plan to finish it.
754 | « Prev Page 1 .. 28 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 48 .. Last Next »