Reviews for Breathe
MsDarcy chapter 13 . 11/9/2010
wonderful story, please don't say it is complete! I hope you continue to explore this version of a P&P ending.
B0gw0ppit chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Hmmmm... very nice! Had me all a-shiver ;)
faith bonksie chapter 13 . 11/4/2010
ooohhh love it!

Please please please continue soon!

I cant wait for some more!
Heidi Brookehurst chapter 12 . 11/4/2010
I just read your entire story. I love your interpretation of elizabeth's relationship with her family. I see you haven't updated in a while- but I hope to see you writing more. I would love to see her at Pemberley and the impact of het marriage on her family. Thank you for sharing your creativity!
fanficfan71 chapter 13 . 10/20/2010
Just found your story and am really enjoying it. Thanks for sharing.
otilia chapter 13 . 10/11/2010
I really hope you will continue this story, I love it!
phoenixluv chapter 13 . 9/1/2010
i was incandescently amused and alternatively horrified at lizzy's trials but it was a great find. simply awesome!
peculiarlady-SarahJohnson chapter 13 . 8/31/2010
LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

I know you said you were going to write a few more chapters to tie up loose ends, but I personally think you could easily spirl off and start another story with these same characters/stories that you have started in this one. I can see a lot of possibilities of going much more into detail about several of the other characters "lives"...Jane and Charles, Mary and Kitty as they go off to school, Lidia as she hopefully grows up and learns from life, Mr & Mrs Bennet as they deal with the empty nest. There are so many great whole story lines that you can take from the character traits and plot lines you have taken in this fantastic story!
Multiple Sarcasms chapter 13 . 8/31/2010
update, i beseech you!

this is awesome!
Captivated chapter 13 . 8/29/2010
NICE... I had a craving for a little Lizzy and Darcy and your story hits the spot.
tallchick77 chapter 13 . 8/25/2010
yes please please please add more to this...
mwsc2003 chapter 13 . 8/20/2010
I love this story and can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the great work!
SexyBelle chapter 13 . 8/19/2010