Reviews for Breathe
It was sweet
Queen Hady chapter 1 . 6/21/2019
I loved it
Bells1122 chapter 24 . 6/20/2019
Thank you for this wonderful, maddening, breathtaking story! I was very annoyed and disappointed with Jane's behaviour, and with Mr. Bennet's. But I thoroughly enjoyed the story!
I think you captured the love that ODC share very beautifully - and the lemons were lovely as well ;) Not being a writer myself, I can still imagine how annoyed your must have been while writing Lydia's, Caroline's, and Mrs. Bennet's POVs - I wanted to slap them or at the very least give them a hard shake until their bones rattled :D Once again, thank you for sharing such a wonderfully written story with us!
Guest chapter 19 . 6/12/2019
Wow! You killed Charles Bingley! Poor foolish Charles. Great story!
Guest chapter 24 . 6/4/2019
This was so great to read! Thank you so much for writing it!
MAC Nicholls chapter 24 . 4/24/2019
Excellent story
Guest chapter 6 . 2/1/2019
i hope that is the last we see of wickham.
CrumbleCookie chapter 24 . 2/1/2019
Loved it! So perfect and amazing! My heart was on a roller Costa ride at the beginning and I had no idea how this was going to turn out, loved the way that all three sisters bonded so well and made a great friendship.
Elin Eriksen chapter 24 . 1/29/2019
Thank you for writing. I loved that your story entered with the feel of the 2005 movie, my personal favourite. I had no problem with Mr Bingley's outcome either as I perceive him as a weak man ( not a popular notion, I know).
It still left me unsettled in the end. Perhaps because it left me with the feeling that it was passion and not love that was the pull between ODC. I am not sure... The smut was very well written though.
Faby5.11 chapter 1 . 11/13/2018
I read chapter 18th somewhere else. I don't know if you know this or who wrote it first, because I read completed stories only, and this one is from 7 years ago.
Michiyo chapter 24 . 11/3/2018
Thank you for writing and sharing this beautiful alternate outcome from the scene in Rosings :)
Sheila L. M chapter 24 . 9/14/2018
Thanks for this story. A passionate couple but with (sadly) few relatives who deserve them. Glad that Kitty and Mary ended up living with them so much.
Sheila L. M chapter 23 . 9/14/2018
Not that I can find any pity for these women! You made your bed...you sleep in it...trite but true. Thanks for writing.
Sheila L. M chapter 22 . 9/14/2018
That's interesting; Caroline, pregnant. Thanks for writing.
742 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »