Reviews for Breathe
loved it
SexyBelle chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
loved it
sophia chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
awesome! absolutely love this one. you're a very talented writer. love it.
Slumbajam chapter 5 . 8/10/2010
i haven't read all the chapters yet, but i wanted to tell you that i love, love, love this story. you are an amazing author, and i will definitely add you to my favorites list. :) can't wait to read more!
Elle's Daisy chapter 13 . 8/2/2010
I finally read this whole story and I must say it's captivated my attention the whole way through. Thank you for making such a realistic representation of what might have happened. So far I'm hooked. Looking forward to the next chapter.
darrah chapter 13 . 8/2/2010
I'm so sorry! I've been busy and traveling so I've not been reviewing. Just read a bunch of chapters and this is shaping up so very nicely. You're a lovely writer and this is a great story. Loving the fact that you're using a combination of exposition and dialogue (I got your email :))... at times, your dialogue is a tad too modern (for instance, the use of "mad" instead of "angry" threw me a little) but overall I'm very impressed. Please continue... I'd really like to read about Mr. Bennet's reservations about Darcy. I'm looking forward to Jane and Charles' story resolution as well. This is shaping up to to be wonderful alternate! Looking eagerly forward to your next update!
Audrey Grey chapter 13 . 8/1/2010
I loved you whole story! Please update! Can I get a preview of the following chapter?
jimjones0 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
I love this story its one of the best P&P fics ive read in a long time please update soon there many things unsaid
753 | « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 50 .. Last Next »