Reviews for Breathe
jimjones0 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
I love this story its one of the best P&P fics ive read in a long time please update soon there many things unsaid
Lucy65 chapter 13 . 8/1/2010
That was lovely! I haven't been a faithful commenter lately but wanted you to know I love this story!
betrayedsunshine chapter 13 . 7/31/2010
This story is so amazing. I loved the reference to Caroline Bingley in the last chapter. I couldn't stop laughing for a full five minutes. :)
palecrescent chapter 13 . 7/24/2010
You're story is so incredible! I absolutely adore it! Update soon seriously or I might just die of anticipation. Please make sure you finish it. Also, I would love to see Darcy's view of chapter 13 (;
BeatrizBeltran chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Love it!
Katzenpfote chapter 13 . 7/21/2010
nice story, I really liked that not everybody was perfect and magically altered their faulted ideas and became ideal sisters/fathers/mothers etc.

looking foreward to the last chapters
Wendi 'Triplet Mom' Sotis chapter 13 . 7/20/2010
Great story! I'm glad you are going to have more chapters. Thanks for sharing.
euphoric-acid chapter 13 . 7/18/2010
love it keep going
rose-twilight82 chapter 13 . 7/18/2010
Very enjoyable story. I look forward to the next chapter!
Lost Elven Freak chapter 13 . 7/10/2010
nice story! now where is he taking her for the honey moon?
Ms. Hornblower chapter 2 . 7/10/2010
I love it. Especially Darcy's POV. You capture the characters, especially him, so well. Something about the mix of snarkiness, sexiness, and romance works really well. Keep it up!
DayDreamer077 chapter 13 . 7/9/2010
that was very sweet and hot. I loved it. Going to make a sequel? pretty please.
emmalee2132 chapter 13 . 7/9/2010
Yays! finally you got to the good chapter xD and yay for more chapters!
tracylynne chapter 13 . 7/9/2010
Oh wow! This is amazing and so so so devastingly sweet! *Sighs*...I'm in awe! :):)
Rokkis chapter 13 . 7/9/2010
WIcked:D

Cheers!

wonder what Caroline Bingley would have thought about being used in such an off-turning manner:D
754 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 .. Last Next »