Reviews for Breathe
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 13 . 7/9/2010
Oh wow. Now that was one incredible chapter. Update soon.

~Chica~
Loli-pop0394 chapter 13 . 7/8/2010
Very romantic, glad they enjoyed each other. Update soon!
bookwork3000 chapter 13 . 7/8/2010
I LOVE this story! You make it so romantic, but you writing fit the characters' personallity and the time period perfectly. Please write more chapters, andd when you are done write more stories. I also like the quick updates!
brookemopolitan chapter 13 . 7/8/2010
it was lovely!

don't know why you were worried :P i enjoyed it alot!
Avanell chapter 13 . 7/8/2010
Awesome update...but what might she have heard about the COW? I seriously hope she was mistaken. And about him mentioning her first time...I know it unlikely it is HIS first time, but I always like to think of Darcy being too honorable to test the waters that way...ONLY with his lady love! :)
jorf chapter 13 . 7/8/2010
so romantic! i loved ever word!
October Skye chapter 13 . 7/8/2010
Very good. I enjoyed their wedding night :) Curious about the Caroline Bingley mutter.
No longer want Account chapter 13 . 7/8/2010
Great chpater please update ASAP!
jocce chapter 13 . 7/8/2010
WOW! Thank you for updating!
The Wilting Rose chapter 13 . 7/8/2010
WOOOOOOOHHHHH! WHAT WE HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR! FINALLY!
Avanell chapter 13 . 7/8/2010
I'm going to wait until I get home to read...but what I skimmed...delicious! ;) Best not to read where I'm at anyway.
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 12 . 7/8/2010
I'm so glad Elizabeth finally gave her family a piece of her mind. Even it was right before she left. And now for the wedding night! I can only imagine how amazing that will be for the two.

~Chica~
elysium009 chapter 12 . 7/8/2010
Oh please do continue this story into the Darcy's married life ( and maybe even Georgie will get married...? ) You are an exceptional writer-so very talented! I would hate to see the story end soon!
Lisette chapter 12 . 7/8/2010
Charles couldn't have waited until AFTER the wedding to make his announcement? He really does

need to grow up. Really they all do. Anyway the wedding was STILL beautiful so i guess they didn't get to ruin everything. Keep those chapters coming. I beg you.
emmalee2132 chapter 12 . 7/8/2010