Reviews for Breathe
Fabiana chapter 12 . 7/8/2010
Well it's lovely to see that Lizzy and Darcy finally made it despite the family's conserted effort to make them moserable and unhappy. And I'm glad that Elizabeth finally said what needed saying. It's sad to think that jane and mr Bennet let her go without fully taking responsibility for their bad behavior. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Rokkis chapter 12 . 7/8/2010
Go, Lizzy!

Loved those parting words! Right on!

Can't wait for the next amorous chapter:D

Cheers!
brookemopolitan chapter 12 . 7/8/2010
woohoo! team darcy FTW!

i can't believe mrs bennet...thats actually a lie...i can! she was hilariously awful!

can't wait for the next chapter ;).. i'm sure you'll do fantastically, you've handled this time period with so much grace, and you've managed to mimic the language of the time really well :)
October Skye chapter 12 . 7/8/2010
Very good. I enjoyed this chapter. Though I had hoped that something might have been resolved between elizabeth and someone in her family. I'm sure it'll be difficult now that she'll be on her honeymoon. Though maybe when kitty and mary come to pemberly mr. bennet or jane will come too to try and reconcile a bit
The Lazy Woman chapter 12 . 7/7/2010
finally married! Now comes the awaiting wedding night, hihi ;p
jocce chapter 12 . 7/7/2010
I love it!This was the best chapter. I hope we get a wedding night. i would also like to see Jane come back to being the loving sister.
Loli-pop0394 chapter 12 . 7/7/2010
Wow that was some wedding. I laughed when Lizzy said goodbye, I just picture the scene hahaha. Im sooo hapy they are FIANLLY married. Update soon!
Avanell chapter 12 . 7/7/2010
Awesome update! But so much left unfinished...BESIDES the wedding night ;) So I hope you have more chapters to write than previously mentioned. :)
DayDreamer077 chapter 12 . 7/7/2010
it's about time she spoke what was needed to be said so I wonder what her family's thoughts were afterwards. I love the gardiners. lol. hmm! I want to hear what Charles thought of this all. hmm!
Amanda chapter 12 . 7/7/2010
I admit this is somewhat of my guilty pleasure read. You're characterization is hilariously spot on.

This was one of the sweetest chapters I've ever read. It reminded me of my partner, the day we committed to each other. So full of love and warmth. Congratulations on capturing real life emotions and relationships.
jorf chapter 12 . 7/7/2010
love it!
fayoumi15 chapter 12 . 7/7/2010
great chapter! please update soon!
sammyjay114 chapter 11 . 7/7/2010
U'r story is the fist I ever read that's not twilight and OMG its the greatest thing I ever read thank U thank U please write fast and post soon
The Wilting Rose chapter 11 . 7/7/2010
You are the one thing that Im excited for at the start of the day. I immediately go to my inbox to see if you have written another. Well done.
brookemopolitan chapter 11 . 7/6/2010
yayyy! jane is fixed (ish)

mr bingley grew a spine!

wedding! wedding! wedding! are we getting a wedding night, or do i have to use my imagination?
754 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 .. Last Next »