Reviews for Breathe
The Lazy Woman chapter 6 . 6/29/2010
Whoppi! They finally cought the bastard. And now I hope that Elizabeth and William will finally wed.

I love the way you update so fast, I'm sorry that's the only positiv thing I write about your story it's just that when I find a good story I don't know what it is about it that's good. And I just hate waiting for the next chapter. hihi ;)
brookemopolitan chapter 5 . 6/29/2010
i'm really enjoying this, despite the fact that i generally don't like fictions that get lizzie/darcy together at the first proposal (i think they need the rejection for lizzie to realise that she's really in love with darcy, and for darcy to realise that he wasn't really being respectful of lizzie when he first proposed) however, i think you've encapsulated the whole hate turns to love thing really, really well!

i really hope that jane and mr. bennet get redeemed!

also, with the whole hate turns to love, i really hope that we get to see a grade a epic fight between lizzie and darcy, because lord knows, they'd have some epic domestics!

good work :)
My Hazel Eyes chapter 5 . 6/28/2010
This is turning out so well. I love it although it's sad that Lizzie isn't daddy's little girl anymore. Jane seems a little out of character for me though. Other than that I love it and can't wait for more. Will Darcy's aunt come barging into the wedding objecting? lol
DayDreamer077 chapter 5 . 6/28/2010
wow! interestingly enough mr. bennett is in denial and depressed. hmm! Darcy should take her away jeez! good grief! I would run away too. lol.

Question, what does this mean: "And with her mood much improved and a skip in her step that hadn't been there earlier, she made her way back towards Longbourn with happy thoughts of beautiful dark haired and dark eyed little girls and boys."
tracylynne chapter 5 . 6/28/2010
Aw. This fanfiction is very well-written. I love how it portrays Darcy and Lizzy rebeling against all odds and the positive light that shines from Lizzy. I especially love the last line of this particular chapter "... happy thoughts of beautiful dark haired and dark eyed little girls and boys"-what a beautifully sentiment!

~O' the torture of waiting for beautiful, captivating fanfiction to be updated! ;) I am so utterly entranced in this story and cannot wait to read more! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HAVE MERCY & UPDATE VERY SOON! :):):)

THANK YOU for your lovely story which I am so enjoying... :)
tracylynne chapter 4 . 6/28/2010
WOW! LOVE IT! ~Great Chapter.. I-in no way-think you are being too harsh-the characterizations are remarkable and quite CAPTIVATING! I thoroughly am enjoying this and CANNOT WAIT to read more! :):):)
elysium009 chapter 5 . 6/27/2010
I LOVE it! please update soon!
Liesle the Weasel chapter 5 . 6/27/2010
Lizzy's family are such selfish jerks! Even Jane. At first I wasn't really sure if I could seen Jane being this selfish, but I guess if she's all wrapped up in her wedding and enjoying the attention, maybe she'd stop considering Lizzy's feelings. Good thing Darcy's been such a great fiance or Lizzy wedding would be miserable!
lovelyenigma chapter 4 . 6/27/2010
Ahhww I loved this chapter :)

Mr Darcy's thoughts are harsh at times, but I can see that they were necessary from reading the A/N!

Keep writing, I can't wait to see where the story goes.

x
Fainting Maid chapter 5 . 6/27/2010
What a lovely story! You do such good work enriching the characters and showing the passion/love/devotion between them. And I like that you show Mr. Bennet's selfishness - too often Mrs. Bennet's the only one who's blamed for the family's behavior. Elizabeth's knowing Mr. Darcy would probably make her see her father's failing more clearly.
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 5 . 6/27/2010
I'm glad you chose to make the angst be centered around everyone else's reactions to William and Elizabeth. It's nice that even though her family is being so awful, it is only managing to bring our two lovebirds closer together. It's also allowing the affection and love they share to grow even stronger between them. Another amazing chapter. I'll see you at the next one.

~Chica~
Fabiana chapter 4 . 6/26/2010
Just wanted to add that I think it's so cute that they are both yearning for Gretna Green! That said, maybe all of this suffering and supporting each other will prepare them for married life. Darcy and Lizzy are really learning what it means to be a supportive and strong spouse.
Fabiana chapter 5 . 6/26/2010
I just love how you write these characters. And I really like that you've introduced angst in a way that's consistent with how the characters would behave. Elizabeth's parents are both such selfish people, in their different ways, that I can imagine them acting meanly to her in this way. And I think even Jane, with the distraction of her own impending wedding, would maybe be unwilling or unable to see that Elizabeth needed her. I also love how you showed Elizabeth reacting to it - you show that she's is made unhappy but also her naturally cheerful buoyant personality. I love that Darcy has been such a strong support for her - it's a good sign of their future. It'll be nice for the Gardners to come soon - they can also help make things a little more bearable. Can't wait for more!
darrah chapter 5 . 6/26/2010
Good chapter! I feel sorry for Lizzy. Maybe Gretna Green is a good plan! hehe. Do you think you might have some dialogue in your next chapter, btw? It just feels like there's way too much exposition in the last two. Anyway, waiting for the next update! :)
Asile in the Dark chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Hi!

I don't usually read Pride & Prejudice's fiction, but I must say I really like your story. I took a look at the fandom after reading a one-shot from an author I know from her Harry Potter work and I found your story.

I began reading it like 2 chapters ago and really love your updating rate. But don't worry that not the only reason why I like your work!

I am not from an english-speaking country and P&B is the only novel from the Victorian era I have ever read in English so I can't say if you are doing a good job or not concerning the style. But, I really find your work easy to read and enjoyable, which are the most important point while writing I think.

I did wonder for a while before chapter 5 why there was no Georgiana but you answered my question in the chapter.

Awaiting next chapter impatiently,

Asile

PS1: I saw in your profile you like Harry Potter, have you ever read the fic Lady Malfoy by ?

PS2: The It Crowd rocks!