Reviews for Breathe
Letty chapter 5 . 6/26/2010
Very well done. It is a shame about Elizabeths father, I hope that he comes around. Please update soon!
Loli-pop0394 chapter 5 . 6/26/2010
She really loves her family after all. Darcy and Lizzy are the best and Im happy for them. I love this story. Update soon!
Brissie chapter 4 . 6/26/2010
ur story makes me very uncomfortable, like u exaggerated everything...mr darcy's gestures of love, mrs bennet's rantings and mr bennet's not-caring-about-his-family thing.u sort of twisted everything around and things are like ultra annoying and frustrating.i know some ppl like this kind of story, but maybe can u at least make things a little milder?

and i'm anticipating the complete catostrophe brought by the bingley sisters. :)
Beth chapter 4 . 6/25/2010
Please update soon! This is excellent!
Loli-pop0394 chapter 4 . 6/25/2010
Oh wow! How can she handle her family? I would have gone mad already. Gretna Green seems like the best option. Update soon, im lovin' this story!
The Lazy Woman chapter 4 . 6/25/2010
Oh God her family is awful against Elizabeth! As always I love your story
dreamiedreamer chapter 4 . 6/25/2010
No wonder you gave us a warning of what were to come in this chapter. You certainly did not hold back in exploring the different aspects of the secondary charaters, especaially that of Mr and Mrs Bennet. I really feel for the couple, their anguish about the uncaring attitudes of the people around them and all the social constraints that restricted them to give comfort to each other. It would only get worse when Bingley's sisters arrived.
thwarth chapter 4 . 6/25/2010
Good work. Keep it up. Things I liked in this chapter. I liked an uncooperative Mr. Bennett. I liked hints that Bingley and Darcy weren't back on equal footing again and his thoughts on Mrs. Bennet which I think are spot on for his character. You are doing wonderfully.
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 4 . 6/25/2010
Poor Elizabeth and Darcy. She is being treated so horribly, and the only person acknowledging her pain is Darcy. ( Still, I do enjoy how you're writing this story. I'm enjoying it, even if I feel for our distressed couple.

~Chica~
kritter6 chapter 4 . 6/25/2010
Poor Lizzy - they really should consider eloping to Gretna Green. Excellent chapter!
Anon chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
I just noticed that in trying to correct you, I worte "between me and me." Oh, god-sorry. Obviously, the correct form is, between him and me.
Anon chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
I want to offer a minor grammar note-you may not have realized you were doing this but you wrote

she was adamant that the improper behavior between she and Mr. Darcy

Between is a preposition. You never say between she-it is always between her and Mr. Darcy

I hear this error commonly on TV soap operas, when someone says, "Between he and I or between you and I-" (Which means I should probably stop watching soap operas.)

It's always between between he and me and between you and me-you know, just between you and me. Now, if you wanted to say it is I-well, that would be correct. However, conventional usage is displacing that grammatical rule, and people who say, it's me, may escape the grammar police on a plea that increasingly these days, "It is I" sounds stilted. So, there is some room for fudge there. (Ooh, I like fudge!)

But, between you and me, it's NEVER between you and I, just as it is never among we. Always among us.
The Lazy Woman chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
I love it, but i do hope there will not be to much drama before they marry :/ but so far there isn't so I absolutley love it!
tracylynne chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Your story is utterly fantastic and completely captivating! PLEASE PLEASE KEEP WRITING! :):):)
Kzr chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
Hi: I love your story so far. Your writing is well structured, and the way you describe the characters is clear; the description of feelings, though, requires a separate comment: I think your readers, as I do, can feel them in their skin; and this is what separates a writer from an artist and you have it. Congratulations and please keep going... I am very much enjoying this!

Karen