Reviews for Breathe
darrah chapter 3 . 6/23/2010
I'm so glad you're continuing this! I love Lizzy fighting temptation! Please update soon!
lilianyas chapter 3 . 6/23/2010
That was a wonderful chappie! You have an amazing way with words! I will be loyal and wait for you to update.
AnnieK94 chapter 3 . 6/23/2010
i loooooove it :D
Loli-pop0394 chapter 3 . 6/23/2010
hahaha Lizzy is great, she made me laugh in lots of parts of this great chapter. Mr. Darcy is great chocolate, I loved the part when she realized she loves him ,cute, and also the part when she is fighting temptation lol. And the ending was priceless, she thinking about eloping the last sentence made me laugh. Looved the chapter! Update soon!
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 3 . 6/23/2010
OOO! I loved this chapter. I love how Lizzy was unsure of how to act around Mr. Darcy because she didn't know if he thought her wanton. And I'm glad the two have the support of the Gardiners. Now I just wonder how Mr. Bennet will take it all...update soon. )

~Chica~
fayoumi15 chapter 3 . 6/23/2010
this is really great so far! I can't wait til the next update!
LLR5654 chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
This is awesome and very well written! Can't wait to read more!
dreamiedreamer chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
Great chapter. I loved the way you wrote about Darcy's POV. Your describtion about his emotions behind his haunty exterior was spot on. He inherited his responsibility before he was ready so he kept a tight control on his emotions until he met Elizabeth. She got under his skin and brought out his passion and on the other hand he kindled hers. Propriety was very important for female at that era but that did not mean that was nothing naughty going on behind close door. Elizabeth had a passionated nature and with the right partner that would just enhance it. I woould love you to continue the alternate POV. Look forward to read more.
DayDreamer077 chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
not bad. I like it.
addicted2obsession chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
This is great!

And you should definitely keep alternating POV's; I like being inside the mind of Mr. Darcy. :D
Fabiana chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
I loved this new chapter. I like seeing it from both perspectives. Darcy is so intense and introverted in the story that's it's nice to see what's going on inside his head. I like that he realizes that there is still some courting to do with respect to Lizzy. This story is so passionate and romantic. I love it.
Maaiker chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
Oh very delightful! I rather like your take on the story, it quite refreshing :) Your story is well written and I look forward to your next chapter!

-x

Maaiker
lovelyenigma chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
SO cute :)

Great story.

Although I think I prefer Elizabeth's POV more, I don't know why!
bellapaige26 chapter 2 . 6/21/2010
continue writing...its great!
October Skye chapter 2 . 6/21/2010
I think this is interesting and I am very excited to read more. I do like the change in perspective but not really of the same event, unless it's interesting. I was a bit shocked by how far they've been going but with your explanation through Darcy of how Lizzy makes it hard for him to follow propriety which made it better. I would like some reflection from Lizzy of their interactions and i feel like she would be shocked by her actions. I mean she probably had never been kissed and I know I would be shocked if I didn't have some gradual introduction to desire. Wow long review but yeah can't wait for more.
752 | « Prev Page 1 .. 39 46 47 48 49 50 .. Last Next »