Reviews for Breathe
Guest chapter 24 . 6/4/2019
This was so great to read! Thank you so much for writing it!
MAC Nicholls chapter 24 . 4/24/2019
Excellent story
Guest chapter 6 . 2/1/2019
i hope that is the last we see of wickham.
CrumbleCookie chapter 24 . 2/1/2019
Loved it! So perfect and amazing! My heart was on a roller Costa ride at the beginning and I had no idea how this was going to turn out, loved the way that all three sisters bonded so well and made a great friendship.
Elin Eriksen chapter 24 . 1/29/2019
Thank you for writing. I loved that your story entered with the feel of the 2005 movie, my personal favourite. I had no problem with Mr Bingley's outcome either as I perceive him as a weak man ( not a popular notion, I know).
It still left me unsettled in the end. Perhaps because it left me with the feeling that it was passion and not love that was the pull between ODC. I am not sure... The smut was very well written though.
Faby5.11 chapter 1 . 11/13/2018
I read chapter 18th somewhere else. I don't know if you know this or who wrote it first, because I read completed stories only, and this one is from 7 years ago.
Michiyo chapter 24 . 11/3/2018
Thank you for writing and sharing this beautiful alternate outcome from the scene in Rosings :)
Sheila L. M chapter 24 . 9/14/2018
Thanks for this story. A passionate couple but with (sadly) few relatives who deserve them. Glad that Kitty and Mary ended up living with them so much.
Sheila L. M chapter 23 . 9/14/2018
Not that I can find any pity for these women! You made your bed...you sleep in it...trite but true. Thanks for writing.
Sheila L. M chapter 22 . 9/14/2018
That's interesting; Caroline, pregnant. Thanks for writing.
Sheila L. M chapter 21 . 9/14/2018
Grim.
Sheila L. M chapter 20 . 9/14/2018
Depressing again. How sad!
Sheila L. M chapter 19 . 9/14/2018
OMG - never expected that - poor Jane and Darcy but all the others also who loved Charles!
Sheila L. M chapter 18 . 9/13/2018
OK, now I have to get ready for bed myself. Maybe I'll dream.
Sheila L. M chapter 17 . 9/13/2018
Depressing to have to read that type of letters from one's own sisters! I do hope Elizabeth develops a better/good relationship with Kitty & Mary. Thanks for this chapter.
752 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »