Reviews for Breathe
Sheila L. M chapter 1 . 9/12/2018
Ah so in this version sexual chemistry has a good deal to do with their coming together. When I watched the 2005 movie at this moment I was saying to myself, "Don't tell me that they are going to kiss. That's not in the book." The chemistry was very magnetic between Darcy and Elizabeth at that moment...great acting.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/16/2018
Why? Por que? Coitada de Jane :(
Guest chapter 20 . 7/16/2018
Sem coragem de ler o restante! Chocada com o que aconteceu com Charles! :(
WendiaAprigio chapter 1 . 7/16/2018
Adorei! Obrigada pela estória! Senti pelas perdas e adorei as partes sensuais!
mangosmum chapter 24 . 7/13/2018
It's possibly the most tragic story ever written. Only Elizabeth and Darcy have a happy life. Quite different from the typical variations. Thanks for sharing your vision.
SeafoamGardenia chapter 24 . 6/29/2018
Loved this story! Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 24 . 6/20/2018
Hey Author,
Lovely work. Congrats on a complete story :)

A very different take on the classic. To end with : an alcoholic Jane and a dead Charles was far apart from their character sketch but then again the story was supposed to be OOC.

What I especially liked was the writing style, it was better than most stories from Regency Era.
But other than that, it was also detailed on emotions and thoughts (in numerous different POVs) which is again seldom found.
emzdix chapter 24 . 5/28/2018
Fab story! Thanks so much. Oh and I just wanted to point out something. I saw someone commented about switching PIC . I can totally see why you did that and think it was a stroke of genius. I also want to point out that, that one negative review nearly put me off reading this fic. Please, if anyone feels the same... reconsider. It’s fantastic.
Rcik chapter 18 . 4/28/2018
awesome chapter mate!
Mrs.DL chapter 24 . 4/20/2018
I enjoyed the story. Thank you.
nymphastral chapter 24 . 2/17/2018
This is the best P&P fanfiction I’ve ever read... I always come back to this story. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Leslie E chapter 24 . 1/27/2018
This has been an absolutely fantastic story! Great job!
Guest chapter 24 . 1/20/2018
It's sometimes difficult to find well written fanfiction, but this was great. Thanks for sharing your entertaining story
Midnight May chapter 24 . 1/8/2018
All was very nice up until we reached the point where Bingley re-entered and made a whole lot of mess in the process. Your Jane is human and of course she'll make mistakes but I found that her ending is so very cruel. Mr. Bingley's demise is very... i don't know how to describe it. I just feel that he should be alive and suffer the consequences of his actions. Him jut dying is too kind. And him just dying is too cruel for Jane.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/24/2017