Reviews for Breathe
medloud chapter 24 . 4/15/2017
This was amazing!, I read it completly a few weeks ago and I haven't review because there was so many things i wanted to say, so many lines i want to remark...you're story makes me happy, i have read it again and again and i suspect i'm gonna keep reading it forever!.
You're story has EVERYTHING, romance, drama, comedy, action (reeeeally cool the Wickam part), tenderness, passion, oh Lord the passion!, erotic, romantic, intense and tender all at the same time (so Darcy).
Very well written, detail enough without being boring, coherent characters and history, clever and original ending with the POV's (although i missed what i considered one of the most important POV's of the story...Darcy's servants! what they saw, what they heard..., what they coment obout (chap. 18: "oh my God, he is killing that woman!").
I respect the choices you took about the characters, however, since you did it so well i now feel sad every time i see Charles in the 2005 movie. I prefer the "book Bingley" than the "movie Bingley" anyway.
I also would have preferred you to kept the "movie Mr. Bennet", Donald Sutterland broke my heart in a million pieces in the last scene, reminded me my grandfathers!.
There's no much to say about Jane in the movie or book, but I suspect she is inspired by Jane Austen's sister and since they had such a positive relationship I don't think she would have turned as you presented her, besides, i believe she is so close to Lizzy because there's some Lizzy in her!.
Finally i know you wrote this a long time ago, you probably won't even see my review, but if there's a chance, i beg you, please, please, to rewrite the ENTIRE BOOK using your POV's technique (all the moments and thoughts we know are there but Jane Austen did'n mention or just hint at them) and of course exchanging the book's with the movie's favorite scenes (Darcy's first look and double take at Lizzy for example). Please , please.
To finish, one of my favorite lines:

"It was like for the first time in her life she had tasted chocolate. Sweet, delicious, melt in your mouth chocolate. She knew eating too much was bad for you, but she couldn't seem
to get enough.
Mr. Darcy was her chocolate."

Many hugs, blessings and thanks to you.
MEDLOUD
NancyJeanne chapter 24 . 3/17/2017
A beautiful, wonderful story, thank you!
Guest chapter 20 . 3/7/2017
you killed off Charles Bingley and married Jane off to a 2D character... I would be very angry at this but the Lizzy/Darcy moments were so delightful! the ending seemed rather rushed and lost the P&P tone though..
Guest chapter 24 . 3/6/2017
Yet another story that I would love if not for the total and utter destruction of Jane and Bingley. I don't understand people who think their love story is less than Elizabeth and Darcy's. Darcy walked away repeatedly, too, and it was just luck that had the two of them back in the same place. And Darcy didn't have folks lying to him.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/20/2017
Beautiful.
Debra doo chapter 12 . 2/20/2017
She said it! Did she say it before and I missed it?!
Debra doo chapter 11 . 2/20/2017
Feels good to say what is on your mind, most of the time.
Debra doo chapter 3 . 2/19/2017
This is lovely.
Debra doo chapter 1 . 2/18/2017
Love it!
stephi910 chapter 24 . 2/5/2017
I just came across, and really enjoyed this story...though the discord between the bennet's was heartbreaking at times...so glad e&d got their HEA!
Guest chapter 17 . 1/5/2017
I really enjoy this story! I especially love the relationship you portrayed in William and Elizabeth. I also love your launch poiint - that moment in the movie was perfect!
I know this was done years ago, but if you ever feel like poking it with a stick, then the modern slang should be the first thing to go. It is frequent and jarring.
Thanks for the story.
twlightbella chapter 24 . 11/27/2016
They had a son
twlightbella chapter 18 . 11/27/2016
They had sex
twlightbella chapter 13 . 11/27/2016
They had sex on their wedding night
twlightbella chapter 12 . 11/27/2016