Reviews for Shackled to the Past
burrollie chapter 8 . 12/6/2010
Poor Nick! I can't believe he's going to have to relive this!

Great job!
burrollie chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Settling in with a box of tissue. Oh...I fear this is going to be a tear jerker.

I like the set up. It sounds like a good story. But, then again, all your stories are great. I know I won't be disappointed.
az26 chapter 9 . 7/8/2010
Hi Rainack,

I feel bad for not reviewing your story sooner, but unfortunately I just ran acrossed it.

The storyline was a difficult topic to deal with, but you handled it with care and compassion. You did a fantastic job with the entire story, the ending was well done and gave Nick's character the closure he needed.

Great Job!

Take Care,

Kelli
KASEY64 chapter 9 . 6/27/2010
Very well done story. I love seeing any background stories on 's not often I see a good Nick Angst story(most are about Greg) so I thank you for this one.
Mma63 chapter 5 . 6/22/2010
Too short! Good thing was have Brass showing up.
Mma63 chapter 4 . 6/22/2010
I'll try to write shorter reviews. This was really good, again. Looks to me the step-father is involved but investigation is just in the beginning and what about the mom? Did she notice something that bad was happening with her kid?
Mma63 chapter 3 . 6/22/2010
AS promised...Good job with Nick in the crime scene. You got almost every step detailed what brings more accurate information about the scene and the importance of a trained observer. Don't forgeting Nick's personal reaction to the scene. Well done.
Mma63 chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
Tks for your kind reply. I'm glad you're one of those use to finish the stories. I'm happy cause there's so many interesting ones hanging unfinished in the site. It's a shame. I decided to put a word for each chap. What got my attention here was the reference to Warrick and how strong and controled Nick must had been to not shooting McKeen. Wish tptb could've explored some more of their friendship.
Mma63 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Its always good to find Nick centered fics. You've published all chapters in one shot...well I'll probably take more than one day to get through all of them, but will send you reviews. good start.