Reviews for The Watch
Jack is doomed.
Narshia chapter 7 . 5/25
Jack is definitely flirting with her at the end.
KVD chapter 7 . 5/25
Love this story brilliant idea. Please write lots more
Narshia chapter 6 . 5/11
I thought so. Too bad Ianto isn't part time lord too so he'd have a longer lifespan. Oh well can't have everything.
Fick Chick chapter 6 . 5/11
This is a great concept.
CalliM chapter 6 . 5/11
I am so happy you are back into writing Torchwood and this story in particular. It has such a great plot line and I really excited to see where you take it. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
mcmouse-au chapter 6 . 5/10
Actually Tom Baker (4th Doctor) and Lalla Ward (Romana) were involved whilst filming Doctor Who. They married in December 1980, and divorced in 1982.
Narshia chapter 5 . 5/10
Is there still plans to continue this story? I just found it and like it already. It's a very different spin on a COE-fix-it.
FranArian chapter 4 . 12/14/2015
Ha! His Mum's actually Romana! Nice twist...
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 5 . 6/12/2014
This is an amazing story! I've read dozens of CoE fix-its, and this is by far the very best of them all! What an incredible idea and you've carried through with it so well.

It absolutely breaks my heart that you've abandoned such a promising story - the potential to rock the Torchwood world with your imaginative tale is profound. Such a true shame that we'll never know the complete story now.
Netchka chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
Interesting story. Can't wait for the next chapters.
Martin-J-Christopher-Freeman chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Brilliant!
Pantherbabe4ever chapter 5 . 5/2/2012
R u going to update this story?
Rwar I'm a Cat chapter 5 . 1/1/2012
This is BRILL! Don't stop but the chapters could be longer

MLW
CalliM chapter 5 . 12/30/2011
I had nearly forgotten about this story and I am so glad that you updated it. It is a lovely unique story. I re-read the previous chapters and I am as enthralled now as I was the first time I read it. Thank you so much for sharing it with us and I hope your muse bunny stays around for a while. I'll send carrots if you think he'll like them!