Reviews for Moonlight Fox
supboyyyyy93 chapter 3 . 6/11
sigh... i might be wrong but this story is looking more and more like a harem story with once again more than one of the sailor scouts. found myself sighing everytime one of the scouts blushed. just wished i could find a story where naruto or a cast member in naruto isn't paired up with a scout or any main character in sailor moon. i had hope when instead of usagi saving naru it was naruto but then i saw that naru was thrown back into the background. dont know if i can continue.
Born2BeGodLike chapter 29 . 12/6/2016
Terrible ending sense u never fuckin finished the sequel
guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
I dont know what I was thinking clicking on this because I have always found the Sailor Moon speeches and transformations extremely stupid and a real time waster. Their disguises were always so bad. And now you've turned Naruto into one of them and I don't know whether I should cry or laugh my ass off. Guess Sailor Moon stuff isnt for me anymore.
kurifu gari chapter 19 . 7/27/2015
erm... e-harmony maybe
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
you really need to check your vocabulary. just a thought and suggestion for the future
Jose19 chapter 10 . 3/12/2015
I hope you are not pairing Luna with Naruto because she is a Animal, and is already engaged with Artemis in the story as you know.
Jose19 chapter 4 . 3/12/2015
This chapter was nice, and he met Sailor Jupiter, and he is having a great influence on all the Sailor scouts so far but he is becoming way too popular with the girls in this story.
Jose19 chapter 3 . 3/12/2015
I can't wait to see Ami and Rei's faces when they find that Moonfox is actually Naruto helping them secretly, and what Rei did doesn't surprise me at all because she did the same thing in the canon with Mamoru but it didn't work out for her.

The question here is will the pairing for Naruto be a single pairing or a Harem pairing right now because Usagi is set with Mamoru because she is too important to remove from the story.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 3/12/2015
I see that Naruto has met Rei and Ami, and I want to see Naruto stay in this world because his presence alone has changed everything for the better, and I want to see which of the Sailor scouts actually falls for him.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
Sailor Venus is one of my favorites, and normally I don't like Sailor Moon fics but this is quite a interesting tale to be sure but it is kind of strange that Sailor Venus is found first instead of Sailor Moon because she is the central character to the story.
MWRANDOM chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
Just for future note, anticoagulants are not something that you want to use on one who is covered in blood with a hand sized hole in their chest. They are used to keep blood from clotting, so using it on one who is bleeding out... Not the best idea. Then again for most people it wouldn't matter as a hand through the chest would result in death, but still.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/22/2014
dude, come on. naruto wouldn't tell anyone about his demon unless they already knew. his explanation also doesn't make sense to say because every other ninja can do what he does for the most part and none of them have demons.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/18/2014
Please continue the story
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Please continue the story!
please please please please please please please please please please please please
please!
rinnegan18 chapter 28 . 6/26/2014
i think you should make sequel,ohh good story