Reviews for Ghosts
Rageful Jewel chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Gods. I seriously wish there was more to this fic since it such an interesting premise. Though I must say I am fearful on how the team is going to react to Ianto reason for joining TW, even if he is now trying to make things right.
Fai Gensou chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Definitely like
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
this is so interesting! while this chapter is quite short, you could make this so awesome!
randomness6 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Please update soon.
Meatball42 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
This is actually totally hilariously wonderful. I love the premise of this so much, I can just imagine the quiet, pre-Cyberwoman Ianto suddenly becoming happier season 2 Ianto and freaking everyone out! I wish there was more! Great story. :)
wellofwisdom79 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Good description - Ultimate COE (and Torchwood) fix-it. You could really expand on this if you wanted. Lots of possibilities.
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
stories4ever chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Have you any thoughts on expanding this and making it a full blown multi-chapter story? I love your idea and think it would be a good place to start and as you say "fix" RTD's twisted story line.
JonesIantoJones chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Very cool. Ianto's final line was brilliant. I can totally imagine him saying that in a completely calm voice.
Raya Knight chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Wow, awesome fix it story! I really enjoyed this. Would be totally cool to see what would happen from here if Ianto knew what could happen and how things would change, for himself, for the team, for him and Jack. Really liked it. Hope you write a continuation of this!
mesodontask chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Brilliant! And unique! 100 percent awesome, wrapped in a nice suit. _

I do hope there will be more sometime, like a sequel.. I'd love to see the team's reactions to Lisa, and how Ianto changes things for the better.

(Although... that should theoretically be impossible, 'cause it shows what happens, and not something you can change, considering what Gwen saw and how she tried, and failed, to stop it. But I'm gonna ignore that in favour of having a complete Torchwood team... *Huggles Ianto, Tosh and Owen*)
ForestSprite chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Oh, wow that was awesome. The point where it ended was just... Wow XD brilliant!