Reviews for Slow Change
thena-ditey chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Cute and very, very sweet.
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 1 . 9/19/2010

It's about time she noticed him; he's worth the noticing...
star jelly chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
That was a great story! I Loved it!
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Absolutely loved it. I love the different perspectives in the last part, and I love the use of the word insidious.

Grammar Maven chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
The beauty of this piece is that while the reader is focusing on the words, a love story is subtly being told. There is a lovely tension between the words and the story. This tension keeps the reader moving forward through the words, through the climax (pardon the pun), to the denouement.

This is a truly moving piece. It's nice to read something of yours again.
BrittanyLS chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Beautifully written!
ChappaEyebrow chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Loved this. Noticed your last line and loved how "noticed" could be replaced by "loved" in every sentence in the previous paragraph. Really well done! Thanks for writing this little bit of beauty! CE ,:-]
sagey chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
well I would like to notice marshall like that

loved it...theyare so good together..thanks
Betherzz chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
really cute story ;) he notices everything about her ;) bout time she noticed everything about him
BuJyo chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Ooooo...I like this!

It *is* insidious how those things like little touches become important without you knowing it.

And she called him on it...very nice.

Lovely...just lovely! :)
JMS529 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Sweet story. Marshall taking the slow approach with Mary to slip under the radar was a nice touch. Thanks for sharing.
siapom chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
This is beautiful. I love the concept, and you wrote it so very well.
FirstAid chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Incredibly well written! An excellent piece. Great idea, wonderful execution, and sweet to boot! Fabulous! Amazing job! I ran out of adjectives.
tilleygirl chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
This is a lovely little one shot. I've thought too that Marshall would probably gradually increase the physical contact between them, so that Mary would not be aware of it and shut him down. Nice job.
roar526 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
So sweet. Mary should notice, needs to notice. I like the way you portrayed her realization and how she needed time to process it. And good to see another story from you ;)