Reviews for The Games We Play
Medantha chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
I like it! You never know what Justin is thinking half the time because sometimes it seems like he's imitating Brian but other times he wants more. I like that you put the feelings that went along with that scene into words. Never would have even thought that Justin would still be thinking about the virgin still. Good job with Justin! :)
Liindsayyy chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
OHHHHH THAT WAS A LITTLE DEPRESSING! but i loved it. Your work is always very well written and emotional. I loved it, fabulous job bestie!
suns and stars chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
great story
sophie'smom chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
not a good sign justin. get out while you can. if he does it once he'll do it again.
Do chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I definitely like the way you wrote this !
Bigdogz09 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I remember that scene from the show and you really represented it well. It was so sad, poor Justine. Well done.
SisiDraig - 2 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Hiyaaaa!

This is a great first story! D And if you're only on episode 2x8 then you've got a lot of BRILLIANT Queer as Folk to comeee! D D Here's my tip though, DON'T read any fanfic, or go looking at it on the internet - i did that and totally ruined the ending for me! ( (

I'm not sure I'd agree with how this story went; I like to think Brian DID actually choose Justin that night, however, I liked the style of writing and I hope you write more soon.

xx
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I love this story!

Poor Justin and Brian

I hope you continue with the story

Cant wait for more!