Reviews for A Crazy, yet Loveable Family
Bullet For Prisoner chapter 6 . 11/12/2011
You cant discontinue! It sometimes happens to me, i cant like know what to do. o.o so i just start with the chapter then i get focused on it then like POOF! its perfect!
jazmyn chapter 7 . 9/9/2011
aww-i-is-sad-now
aznpride16xx chapter 5 . 4/19/2011
That's right Amu you tell her! Haha those last two diologue moments were funny. Tiger and rabies lol.
aznpride16xx chapter 4 . 4/19/2011
Wow there was slot of sleeping and crashing and confessing in this chapter :p but it was still kawaii :3
aznpride16xx chapter 3 . 4/19/2011
I guess Amu gets running into the bathroom when she's upset from her father in the anime. Lol.
aznpride16xx chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
Aw :3 Ikuo is so sweet but I feel bad that he got slapped by Yaya. Speaking of Yaya, her sleep talking is hilarious!
aznpride16xx chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
That was so freaking cute! I wish some guy did something like that when I was feeling down. Ugh! Ikuto why did you have to be so perfect!
Veronica101 chapter 6 . 4/18/2011
Can't wait for ur next chapter!
fizafrin chapter 4 . 12/31/2010
haha nice ch! i luvd it wen u said 'Amu Bikini Rape when we get home.' haha tat wz funny n cute! good job on ur tis ff n ill b waitin fr te chs 2 cum!';" GoOdLuCk!_ *hehe*
ArthursShadow chapter 5 . 8/7/2010
I loved the Amuto moments too! Tadase is an okay character, but well...not with Amu. And he loved her first only for Amulet Heart! See my point? :D

I like this story, so please continue! ;)
jazmyn chapter 5 . 8/6/2010
haha this is funny i love it!
climmerbear chapter 4 . 8/5/2010
t5his was amazing... exactly wat i was looking for! thank you so much! i support you!

(\_/) cat ears
Dancing-Souls chapter 5 . 8/5/2010
Omg thanks for telling me it was out I looked up on youtube and found it! Wow what an amazing ending and hey it was a surprise to see you know who behind all the scene holding a finger to his lips! Wow nice chapter this one was sure intresting!
DancetoLive chapter 5 . 8/4/2010
i kno :D the moments were just so kawaii! demou... i wish Ikuto really kissed Amu x3 that would've been the perfect ending to shugo chara! and i rlly loved the chapter! udate soon x3
gkanimefan chapter 5 . 8/4/2010
OMG! this chapter was exciting...i was kind of suprised that you made ikuto's mom really mean...but thats why it was exciting! i loved shugo chara encore chapter 4! so much cute amuto moments! please update!