Reviews for Sexy Songs
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 4 . 6/18/2014
nice!
Kuma-chan chapter 4 . 5/19/2011
I just absolutely loved the ending . Yuki is such a pervert bastard XD I LOVE IT!
GreenEyedSpirte3096 chapter 4 . 2/14/2011
OMG that is the best chapter lol
ChloboShoka chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
I love this. Especially love how you've made Hiro do vocals.
YinKeket chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
again i love this chapter too. Well i think Eiri b-day went well. lol. i like the ending where Eiri and Shuichi are talking. very cute. more of them please if you are going to write more of them. i think Tohma is brain dead by now. lol
YinKeket chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
love this chapter. lol on Shuichi singing and dancing. not bad on it. It would be awesome to see the look on Eiri's face. go Shuichi for being brave and his band mates. can't wait to read more.
Inazea chapter 4 . 7/20/2010
I really really really really like your ending *sits on bed with heart shaped eyes*
sakura2112 chapter 4 . 7/15/2010
bwahahaha the mic was never turned off, hahahaha,hah...(still laughing) tht was great.
Taira Yukiko chapter 4 . 6/25/2010
lol nice story absolutely love it! The AN's made me laugh a lot that was nice too :)
Rory chapter 2 . 6/21/2010
Uhhhhm. There is a lot that needs to be fixed here.

First of all, decides is spelled with a C.

Second of all, you shouldn't use wierd descriptive element, like "the purple penised chicken said"

that's cheesy. Instead try include these descriptions by saying somethinng more along theblines of "Triopla said while stroking his purple penis."

You include lots of excesss boringness in your writing, such as when you write all the lyrics to the song and even include who sings what. It great how you have it all planned out in your mind, but perhaps you should leave it there.