Reviews for Black & Blue
Namizou de Lancelot chapter 27 . 9/28/2014
I hope for the sequel to come this is a really great story though I couldn't review for every chapter because I kept continuing to read until arriving at the epilogue though I wished there was some lemon but maybe it's going to the sequel.
Can't Wait to find out what the pill is for as well, I hope you have fun writing and Good Luck!

Namizou - de - Lancelot
mywholelifeismusic chapter 27 . 10/22/2013
Wow.
Where do I begin?
Well, at first I was totally unsure about how I felt about how you were going to use kemoniwhateverthefuckyouused. But I saw your awesome writing ability and stuck with this story. Then, again I didn't know how I felt about gangs and that kind of story since that's not my scene. But you blew me away still.
There are indeed very few fics on this website where I can say that I literally could not stop reading for over 5 hours. I also grew attached to the charecters as they grew and the back stories brought tears to my eyes. And it took you less than 2 months to complete?
Holy shit.
You are easily on or close to the level of a professional writer. I don't even know you and I'm proud for you for accomplishing this. This is amazing. I know I'm here 3 years too late, but seriously if you're still active I'd love to talk to you. I'll PM you.

Welp, gotta go reread like 6 chapters and cry a lot :)

P.S. I find like everything "the brain twins" do hilarious
mywholelifeismusic chapter 14 . 10/20/2013
Holy fuck this chapter makes me so irrationally happy
annea101 chapter 27 . 4/13/2013
this...this...THIS IS PURE AWESOMENESS...i loved it with all my heart and soul...i have one last thing to say there better be a sequel.
SomeSonicFicFreak chapter 27 . 3/13/2013
PLS PLS MAKE A SEQUEL! Amazing story and I think the personalities you gave Sonic and Shadow are awesome! Please continue this! I'm begging you.. ;-;
carolinarubi chapter 27 . 12/12/2012
me gusto mucho O.o
Kitsune1818 chapter 27 . 10/14/2012
This have all I like to read, angst, incestuous brothers, some romance and cute yaoi boys. Yup, definitely things I like. A very good fic!
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 27 . 7/26/2012
Are you ever going to write a sequel to this? It's such a good story! Please Sequel it!
Dakota51 chapter 27 . 7/25/2012
I truely love your story and I found it quit touching. I also love the song you wrote at the end. Do you think I could possibly use it in one of my stories? I would obviuosly give all credit to you.
Guest chapter 27 . 6/28/2012
it is an amazing story line and i hope for a nothor (smily face)
PhoenixLord05 chapter 27 . 5/30/2012
LOVE IT! Curse you and this awesome fic that has 1987.2 mistakes in it! So many mistakes arg! To and their, capitalize your letters and stop mixing up your ' and "! Awesome fic that may or may not have started a story in my mind... Shadow ripped off your song now sue him!

Shadow: I know what your going to do to me in that story and I don't like it.

Phoenix: You wouldn't like many of the things I would/will have you do.

Shadow: ...

Reldo: Silence!

Phoenix: Anyway we're off topic but it was amazing and the reason why I failed my science quiz! Probably only got 80 or sum...

Reldo: What? I am deeply disappointed in you! You have to get a higher average so that it would be in the 90's!

Phoenix: Your awesome and I put off an assignment that I haven't started yet and is due tommorow! So Yoshi!

Yoshi: Yoshi!

Jessica: Shiny things! 8)
SnuggleBunnyChanWasHere chapter 27 . 3/28/2012
That story was amazing and probably one of the best stories I have ever read! I hope you feel proud because this was BEYOND extraordinary! v
Blaze81199 chapter 27 . 3/17/2012
This was an amazing story. keep it up
stormypeach1396 chapter 27 . 3/4/2012
OH my god! Deninetly one of my most favourite stories ever! That pill, i think I know what it is, but I don't want to say anything till I read the sequel. What is it called? I tried looking for it but it's not on your profile. Where is it! I want it!
anonymous chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
I have already read this story, and I think it's great, I hope you write a sequel, I'm looking for to it :-) this is the first shadow I've ever read, and now I'm hooked!