Reviews for Imprint
Antheiala chapter 10 . 2/22
I love your story, Spock is adorable. I hope it all works out for them in the end :)
Black Bloody Rose Dragon chapter 10 . 1/27
It's good so far what next
Genuka chapter 10 . 11/15/2016
Gah! There must be more!
A. Yey chapter 10 . 9/30/2016
Yey! :)
Funghi-Hermy chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
Not gonna add to the pressure of wanting you to update. I'm just glad that you havent taken down this story yet. Even after so many years, this is still a great read for me. Also, hope youre doing fine, Author.
AwaitingTheInevitable chapter 9 . 8/25/2016
Awesome STORY! Can't wait for an update! Hope grad school and publishing is going well!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/30/2016
I love this story! Looking forward to the update!
ChosenChild chapter 10 . 7/27/2016
I know the story's not abandoned (based on the author's note). I do hope that it is updated soon.

I approve of your handling of Uhura. But I think what I like best is Spock's dual handling of his emotions. He knows that he has them and they must be controlled. But he also is aware of them and what they signify. And since he's not terribly farmiliar with them, and almost dislikes them, he doesn't analyze or handle them properly. It's very well done. And I quite enjoyed the single line that Spock appreciated Uhura's presence but didn't express it. That is often how I imagine Spock (especially in regards to McCoy, but that's a different conversation).

...I kinda want some Spock McCoy bonding over the fact that Jim is ALWAYS GETTING HIMSELF HURT. I feel like that would be appropriate even in TOS if it were done properly.

Thanks! Good luck with all your stuff!
Swagness maximum faness chapter 10 . 7/21/2016
I hope there is more coming soon
Mitsukini Haninozuka chapter 10 . 6/28/2016
More chapters please! I can't believe Spock if jealous of his older self. I mean, it if him.
LadyKimera chapter 10 . 4/12/2016
I LOVE this story and looking forward to the next installment!
EllaJuroku chapter 10 . 3/19/2016
I was wondering when is the next chapter coming out? Please let me know when it comes out, I would love to read it. I do hope you have not chosen to discontinue the story, because it is a great story to read. If you do discontinue the story please let me know so I can remove it from my favorites.
Thank You for taking the time to read this is a great story to read & I love reading it so much!

️Ella Juroku️
Guest chapter 10 . 1/19/2016
Hello! I don't know if you're going to finish this, or even if you go on your account any more, but I just wanted to say that this fic (even incomplete) was one of the best Star Trek fics I've ever read. And I've read a few. It would be great if you could finish it, but considering the last update was a few years ago, I accept that it's unlikely. I just wanted you to know that your fic was appreciated, just in case you do still check this site.
AiMila chapter 10 . 1/9/2016
i hope to be able to read the rest of this story soon
brightsun89 chapter 10 . 10/27/2015