Reviews for Imprint
K-Dragon in Phoenix Flames chapter 10 . 12/23/2019
Have you finished the story yet? Id really like to continue reading and seeing where you've gone with this story line.
Scarlet Shayde chapter 10 . 4/7/2019
I really like this story! I especially love the way you dig into the young Spock’s thought processes–it’s interested. Plus, I appreciate how Uhura and Bones are actually a relevant and significant part of the story instead of just being treated as unnecessary side characters, which happens a lot sadly. I hope you decide to continue, but even if you don’t I enjoyed reading this!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/15/2018
Love it!
Hope chapter 10 . 11/14/2018
Thank you so much for this story! I love your portrayal of Kirk. It is my all time favorite. I would do love to see this continued. There are so many things i wanted read about - not the least of which was seeing how these events affect things when Spock is an adult again. I would love for you to continue or share any parts you may have finished. Thanks again.
angeliena chapter 10 . 11/4/2018
Loved your story it’s so cute that Spock is a small boy with a lot of confused feelings but a strong connection for Jim! Fortunately we will never know how the story will end but thank you for writing.
Erimenthe chapter 10 . 6/19/2018
I am holding an irrational hope that at some point (even after 7 years) you will update this story soon. It is too good to just leave hanging and Spock and Kirk are waiting too lol. Please?
KuroHinata chapter 10 . 6/19/2018
I find sometimes that rationality flies away when jealousy of your past or present self is involved. we really are selfish even with ourselves. T_T no update since ch10 it was a good ff
Guest chapter 7 . 4/16/2018
Somewhere, somewhen, I came across the suggestion that certain Captain's might react to a diverse crew by wanting to be able to communicate with each and every one of them in their native tongue, or as near as species allowed for, unaided. I believe the small series attached to it included Italian and Russian, to go along with Vulcan and other less Earthly languages. (Not sure if anyone dared to attempt talking to Scotty.)
I approve of the idea, and the pragmatism, and can believe James T Kirk might be one such Captain.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/16/2018
Well. It's nice the "lesser minions" aren't i/all/i dead yet. Much better for everyone with more than one set of adult hands on the crew's side.
Also, probably for the best that we got a tiny-Spock instead of a tiny-Jim. I can't imagine he'd be anything less than a handful which they can't afford at the moment, not even factoring in the complications of exactly i/where/i in his personal timeline he ended up.
Kyllikkidieter chapter 10 . 10/9/2017
This is far and away on of the best deaged fics that I have read in this fandom. 10/10, would recommend to friends.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/5/2017
Would you consider putting up whatever you HAVE written?
Desert Vulpes Zerda chapter 10 . 9/5/2017
Sigh...I suppose it might be too much to ask for another chapter huh considering how long you've been gone. But I'm gonna follow and favorite and hope maybe one day you'll decide to put up chapter 11.
fanficchica123 chapter 10 . 9/4/2017
I am super hoping that you've gotten the chapters ready because I am so looking forward to the next part of this! Absolutely love emotional child Spock and I very much appreciate your stance on not giving Nyota another lover right after Spock.
I really hope you post soon...it has been 4 years... I very much look forward to it. Thank you for writing!
Miranda Gryffindor chapter 10 . 6/17/2017
I know you haven't updated in a long time but I really like this fanfic and hope to see and update soon.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/1/2017
I know you don't want to post until it is finished...but its been so long. Could you at least update so that we know whether you will someday come back to it?