Reviews for Imprint
AwaitingTheInevitable chapter 9 . 8/25
Awesome STORY! Can't wait for an update! Hope grad school and publishing is going well!
I love this story! Looking forward to the update!
ChosenChild chapter 10 . 7/27
I know the story's not abandoned (based on the author's note). I do hope that it is updated soon.

I approve of your handling of Uhura. But I think what I like best is Spock's dual handling of his emotions. He knows that he has them and they must be controlled. But he also is aware of them and what they signify. And since he's not terribly farmiliar with them, and almost dislikes them, he doesn't analyze or handle them properly. It's very well done. And I quite enjoyed the single line that Spock appreciated Uhura's presence but didn't express it. That is often how I imagine Spock (especially in regards to McCoy, but that's a different conversation).

...I kinda want some Spock McCoy bonding over the fact that Jim is ALWAYS GETTING HIMSELF HURT. I feel like that would be appropriate even in TOS if it were done properly.

Thanks! Good luck with all your stuff!
Swagness maximum faness chapter 10 . 7/21
I hope there is more coming soon
Mitsukini Haninozuka chapter 10 . 6/28
More chapters please! I can't believe Spock if jealous of his older self. I mean, it if him.
LadyKimera chapter 10 . 4/12
I LOVE this story and looking forward to the next installment!
EllaJuroku chapter 10 . 3/19
I was wondering when is the next chapter coming out? Please let me know when it comes out, I would love to read it. I do hope you have not chosen to discontinue the story, because it is a great story to read. If you do discontinue the story please let me know so I can remove it from my favorites.
Thank You for taking the time to read this is a great story to read & I love reading it so much!

️Ella Juroku️
Hello! I don't know if you're going to finish this, or even if you go on your account any more, but I just wanted to say that this fic (even incomplete) was one of the best Star Trek fics I've ever read. And I've read a few. It would be great if you could finish it, but considering the last update was a few years ago, I accept that it's unlikely. I just wanted you to know that your fic was appreciated, just in case you do still check this site.
AiMila chapter 10 . 1/9
i hope to be able to read the rest of this story soon
brightsun89 chapter 10 . 10/27/2015
Love it!
Arothiel chapter 10 . 10/13/2015
I am in love with this fic. The portrayal of young Spock as both controlled and completely out of his depth is beautiful, and Kirk's protectiveness while still acknowledging Spock is to be respected as a reasoning entity is fairly rare in kid fics, even when the person retains their memory.

With that said, will this be completed? I know it's been two years, which usually means a fic is dead, but you mention throughout that you have chapters already written. Could they be posted, even if the story remains unfinished? (I would check the LiveJournal, but my computer has an aversion to the site, for whatever reason.)

Any which way, it's beautiful. A rare story where the characters take on a life of their own while still remaining true to the original universe.
winter555 chapter 10 . 10/2/2015
It's been awhile since this story updated, but I just wanted to say that it's probably one of the best I've read in awhile. I like the interactions between Spock and Kirk, and that you didn't just write Nyota off as inconsequential. I hope that someday it will be completed. If not, I very much enjoyed what has been posted.
dragonfly1339 chapter 10 . 7/23/2015
So...it has been more than a few months since you last updated, and I really want to see this story to the end. So yea, that's my plea.
Have mercy on your readers
Anime Princess chapter 10 . 7/12/2015
Poor Spock, he's jealous of his own older self!
Solo16 chapter 10 . 6/18/2015
Oh PLEASE do keep continuing and update of the story! I just love it and can't wait to see what happens next! Nice Job XD