Reviews for Advice
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Yay! A fic dedicated for me! Don't feel bad about the lateness, I was crazy late reviewing.

It fits the prompt well. It was "A sequel to 'Isn't Kissing Girls yucky'" I recall. This is definitely the same spirit as that. The 'noogie of doom' thing at the end was funny, and a good way to end the fic.
Moonlight M3lody chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
I always like your writings,Lil,and this one is no exception. But to me,it ended almost abruptly . it lowers the excitement of reading..
ChaoticChris chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Another awesome one-shot! You never fail to impress, Samuu! :D

I truly love how you implimented the Flanoir scene from DtNW to create this one-shot. It shows how imaginative you are taking something straight from the game and fleshing it out even further to make a story that is most definitely possible to happen in the ToS world, or I'd like to think it is, especially since it revolves around my two favorite pairings Colloyd & Gesea. x3

When I saw Lloyd getting punched by that random dude in DtNW, I was all like "How DARE you punch Lloyd? D:". But the way you bring that part into Lloyd's dialogue makes it quite comical in my opinion. Haha. xD

Also, I loved how you played out how Genis solved his dilemma on confessing to Presea by going to Lloyd for advice. Interactions between Lloyd and Genis that are brotherly friendships leave my heart fuzzy and warm and my lips curled into a smile.

Thank you for another great one-shot. And I do agree with Kazea Tetsujen. It would be nice to see you take this one-shot and create another using the concept of Genis taking a walk with Presea after getting advice from Lloyd. However, if you choose not to, that's fine too because open-ended endings, to me, are awesome if done well. And you have surely done that and beyond. :3

- Christa [Cwister]
The Wind Guardian chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Wow, what a funny coincidence! I was looking around for something to read when I bumped into your latest, Samuu-chan. I would have read it in the future but there's no time like the present, ne?

This was an excellent one-shot and a most enjoyable read. I love Genis and his muses, and I feel you captured him extremely well. It's so like him to avoid asking Zelos, and for him to tease Lloyd like he did, which was so funny-only to get on the teasing end of Lloyd's spectrum, hehe.

Also, I feel that him and Presea taking a walk would, even if they don't directly admit anything, seem very like them and end adorably. Perhaps you could extend upon this idea a bit and have a Gesea moment when you get time. _

All and all, very impressive an sweet. I can't wait to see what you put up next!

Kazea