Reviews for In the Shadow of the Moon Temporal Reconstruct
Ranma should have said to his Grandma “I have been attacked from behind countless times especially when sparing so I thought it was another attack and no that’s not an excuse but an explanation”
god of all chapter 33 . 9/21/2015
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Veedramon chapter 11 . 2/4/2015
Ukyo knows how to live on her own, she could just have her financial backup.
Veedramon chapter 10 . 2/4/2015
So, this will end with Ranma preferring to be a girl?
Veedramon chapter 9 . 2/4/2015
Poor Ryoga, he will lose the only girl that wants to marry him.
Veedramon chapter 8 . 2/4/2015
Ranma was a tad too accepting.
Veedramon chapter 7 . 2/4/2015
Test? More like torture.
Veedramon chapter 6 . 2/4/2015
Nanoha, right? Why not just make a Ranma & Nanoha crossover instead?
Veedramon chapter 5 . 2/4/2015
Why does Ranma accepts becoming part cat so easily? He is TERRIFIED of cats?
Veedramon chapter 4 . 2/4/2015
Poor Ukyo, she is the nicest of Ranma's fiancées.
Veedramon chapter 3 . 2/4/2015
Well, considering how Nabiki just got worse and worse as the manga continued, it was deserved.
Veedramon chapter 2 . 2/4/2015
Justice served indeed.
Veedramon chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
Interesting.
maryjane5000 chapter 33 . 10/4/2014
I love this & hope that another chapter is up soon now with that said I have a few questions

1)At the end of chapter 14: You give a discription of Happosai's new look & correct me if I am wrong but isn't that what Happosai looked like in the Nabban Mirror arc?

2) In chapter 15: When Noriko states her challenge after interrupting Ranma I thought he should have said "Before you cut me off Obaa-san, I was going to ask what you two thought of me going to school as a Ranko."

3) In chapter 16: After Noriko introduces her husband turned son I thought Ranma should have taken Noriko(Obaa-san) aside & asked that if was able to do that could she make them (him & the Tendo sisters) kids for the day or even the weekend

4) Who is Paru, Akiri & Kari? I tried looking them up in the Negima characters list but couldn't find them

5) I know Ranma can create clothing but can he change his/her hair color/length & body size?
jaelin910 chapter 33 . 4/17/2013
it's rare to see a multicross that doesn't come off as a crack fic. sadly, this is not an exception (and trying to make it serious generally just makes it an un-funny crack fic)
also, I can't identify what it is but something about the way you write annoys me