Reviews for A cry from within
Drule Supremacy chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
DRULE SUPREMACY FOREVER!
LotornoMiko chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Very poignant, and I felt kinda sad by the time I got to the point where he was in and out of the hospital, cause the dope kept refusing to follow doctor's orders.
LeslyP chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Excellent! Thanks for sharing!
Anon chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
That story was so very touching I actually got choked
AnimeGuy chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Moving piece, ur highness *thumbs up*
MEK chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I have my aunt with diabetes, and it's really a sad illness. This is a great story, thanx for sharing it.
the dark rose maiden chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
This touched me deeply sire. My mother also has diabeties and kidney disease, as you already know. I sometimes have to get onto her for some of her habits because she doesn't eat as properly at times as she should. It is hard for me to see her in pain so much and having to rely on medication to function through the day.

Thankfully she isn't on dialysis and I pray she never has to be on it. She tries to take her blood sugar and blood pressure on a regular basis, but sometimes I have to remind her. You conveyed such emotion in this piece and I could feel all that you were feeling as I've been there myself in a similar situation. The day my mother almost died was the scariest day of my life. It was a day I realized I came so close to visiting a tombstone for mother's day instead of my mother. Thankfully she made it through and is still with us. And I hope she continues to hang in there.

It is wonderful that you shared something so personal and emotional with everyone. I appreciate you writing this piece and hope that others in this position will take away valuable wisdom from it.

Wondeful piece sire.

Christine(The Dark Rose Maiden)
Princess Maria A chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Sad but true: "Just make sure this to happen to you.” Unfortunately diabetes is a reality for countless millions
Misty Gargoyle chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Oh wow! This story is so touching! So Zarkon has diabetes. That's a terrible, terrible illness. You made it very real and heartfelt without leaving the humorous touch in all that was happening during the dialogues. I loved the ending, how Lotor wanted to reproach his father but didn't because he knew that the illness was hard enough on King Zarkon. It was a great message, this is one of your best stories yet. Excellent job!